I still remember the days,

◤─────•~❉✿❉~•─────◥

◣─────•~❉✿❉~•─────◢

◣─────•~❉✿❉~•─────◢

'Todoroki!' 

Y/N L/N was shouting, waving at him from the school entrance. They have been childhood friends and neighbours, getting ever so close to each other from the day Y/N was born, specifically, a week after he was. They always treated each other as siblings and closest friends, more or less. They did everything together, from going to school ; or having lunch outside. It was like they truly were inseparable.

Shoto Todoroki was a kind-hearted, but quiet and observing kid, and under his influence, Y/N was similar to him. The only difference was that Y/N was more on the outgoing side, but still as kind and observing as Todoroki.

They both have been brought up in well-known, exquisite families and were taught to never call someone by their first name unless permitted to. Both Y/N and Todoroki allowed each other to, but barely did. They meet up every day, always hanging out for a while, under the same tree, sitting in the same spot, in the same park, to chat for a while. To their disappointment, they weren't assigned into the same class, with Y/N in class 1-B while Todoroki got into class 1-A.

Y/N ran over to Todoroki, grinning. He was waiting for her, as usual, under the school's main path. She always had her infectious smile on, giving people a relaxed and cheerful attitude. That's her quirk. Cheerfulness, and relaxation.

It's not that showy, but with more training and emotional therapy, it can be very strong. Even Todoroki gave a small smile when he saw her.

'Awwww,' Y/N chuckled. 'You're smiling again!'

As close as Y/N was with Todoroki, she knew he barely smiled. Even when she activated her quirk, the chances of him smiling is slim. Y/N, because of that, makes use of every chance Todoroki smiles to make fun of him.

They would always walk home together, sometimes even go to a nearby cafe for a drink first. Everyday before they enter their respective houses, they would promise each other to text the other that night, at a specific time, to talk about specific things, and both of them enjoyed it a lot.

─────────────────────

Dear Y/N,

I still remember the days, where we went home together, and went to the cafe together around twice a week. I still remember every conversation we've had through text messages in the evening, and I will never forget them.

Shoto Todoroki

─────────────────────