<chapter 3>

tomorrow is my birthdate and Charlie really gave us birthday cake on his Instagram post lmaoo 

anyways enjoy the chapter

The rest of the day was pretty chill. I would always catch Luke looking at me and we were giving each other death glares literally all day, I have to admit that I am happy that I manage to make two friends today, Flynn and Willie, they both seem so cool but I also managed to make an 'enemy'. It's not my fault that he is a selfish asshole.

On my way back home, I picked my brother from his school, "How was your first day?" I asked Carlos and he sighed, "It was okay, I guess... I miss my old friends" he said looking down, "Maybe you can invite them to sleepover for some days? I can help you persuade dad" I said rubbing softly his back, "Really? Thanks Julie!" he said happily and we continued walking our way home.

"Papa we are back!" I shouted and he came running down from the chairs, "Great! The thing is that I have a work emergency and won't be able to help with the house" he said feeling bad, "It's okay, maybe we could do it tomorrow?" I questioned, "I actually called the neighbor kid, Luke, to come help" my dad replied and my face dropped, "I mean it's going to be a good opportunity for you to get to know him and Carlos will come with me, is that good?" my dad continued and I sighed nodding, "Thanks mija" he said, kissed my forehead and left with Carlos.

I sat on my phone waiting for him to arrive, he was late, not very surprising. I finally heard a knock on the door and opened it. "Finally" I said sharply, "I wouldn't come if my parents didn't make me so shut up and get to work" he said in a cold tone and I rolled my eyes letting him in.

We started putting all the stuff in the house without talking, "Why did you move here?" he asked, "None of your business" I replied, "Oh come on, not even my parents are telling me so just don't be a pain in the ass and answer" he said mad, "Well if YOU weren't an ass maybe I would actually tell you!" I shouted at him while we were carrying some chairs to the kitchen. "Fuck off Jules" he answered and we both let the chairs in the kitchen, "Don't call me that" I said angry, "I'll you how the fuck I want to" he replied getting closer to me, "No" I replied and he scoffed, "Jules, jules, jules, jules" he started saying mocking me and I got mad, "Get the fuck out!" I yelled and he rolled his eyes, "Relax it was a joke" he answered and started currying other stuff for upstairs.

I decided to ignore him just to finish all of this, "Julie will your parents come home soon?" he asked when we finished decorating my room perfectly, "He won't, probably late at night, why?" I asked him curious, "Well, I am way too bored to go home so my buddies will come here" he explained and I frowned, "Wait wha-" I started but I heard a knock on my door, I opened it and saw Flynn, Willie, Alex and Reggie outside of my door, "Flynn and Willie in, Luke out" I demanded and the boys except Willie groaned, "You are not fun" he said and I slammed the door in his face.

"What was that about?" Flynn asked and I sighed, "He is so annoying" I replied, "Hmm...I think you might have a small crush on him" Willie said smirking, "Look who is talking" I said to Willie meaning Alex and he blushed, "You didn't deny it" Flynn told me and I rolled my eyes, "I seriously don't like him, he is just a pain in my ass and I can't stand him" I explained myself and sighed, "Okay..." Flynn stopped the awkward conversation.

Me, Flynn and Willie spent almost 3 hours playing cards and board games until they had to leave because it was late. After they left, I was still home alone and decided to take a quick warm shower just to relax. After I finished, I walked in my room only wearing my underwear and bra since I was all alone, holding the towel that I dried myself with on my hand as my wet hair was falling down my shoulders. I stepped in my room and saw the only person I wasn't expecting to: Luke sitting on my window, playing with my guitar. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" I yelled and quickly covered my body with the towel, he looked at me and laughed, "Nice" he commented pointing on my body, "Get the fuck out of here! RIGHT NOW!" I continue yelling and he rolled his eyes, "And give me that" I said sharply grabbing my guitar from his hands.

"Jeez, relax" he said with a flirty smile on his face while he was checking me out, "You make me feel sick, now get out right now!" I shouted again and this time he listened and climbed back to his room. I groaned angry and closed the curtains. I wore a black crop top and grey trousers and sat on my bed until I heard a knock on my window, is he for real right now? I opened the window and looked at him, "I just wanted to apologize" he said and sighed," Apology not accepted" I replied, "Okay I am trying to make it up to you and you are just being a bitch about it" he continued and I rolled my eyes, "Whatever" I said and looked outside the window, "Why did you come here anyways?" I asked him and he looked down, "Just stupid family things" he replied and sat on the window, "Everything okay?" I asked him and sat next to him, I don't even know why I asked, it's not like I care...

"Yeah, they just don't approve that my dream is to become a musician, they think it's a waste of time" he explained the situation and looked down sad, I've never thought that he would show me any other emotion especially being sad. "Don't listen to them, just follow your dream" I told him and I saw a tear falling down his cheeks but he quickly wiped it. "What about you? You seem into music" he asked pointing on my guitar and I looked down, "I was, mostly with my mom but she passed away last year" I explained and looked away, "I am sorry for your loss" he replied sounding like he actually meant it. "Thanks" I answered and looked at him, we kept eye contact for a moment in silence, "Umh... I- I should p- probably go back and sleep, it's late" he said shuttering and I nodded understanding. He left and I laid on my bed trying to sleep but a question kept travelling in my head: Why did he shutter?

oh uh i think somebody has a crush on Julie.. hope you liked it

love yaa                                                                                                                                                                                       ~maria