Chapter 4

U: Tk ig ik about you and Ashi!
Tk: Ummm unsu there's nothing like that!
U: Tanzu chal yaar tu mujhse nhi chupa skta. tujhe Ashi par crush haina?
Tk: Unnati!! Main sacchi aapse kuch nhi chupa skta! Haanji i do! (with that he blushed)
U: Dekha!!
Aash: Tk!! Tune hamein nhi bataya?
Tk: Aashna am sorry! Main pehle khud sure hona chahta tha
A: It's okay!
U: We both will forgive you only in one condition!
Tk: and vo kya h?
U: Tujhe hamein makeup dilvaana padega 😌What say honey?
A: Hahaha yes tanzu! unnsu sahi bol rhi hai
TK: okayy thik h my girls dilva dunga khush?
AU: YESSSS!!
TK bought them makeup.
It was the day when mng was happening.(the mng was happening in Mumbai)
Tk: omg guys look at this place!
U: Ikr it's so crazy!!!
A: Haaa
After that they all sat unke jagah pe
All the creators were performing. Tk was also asked to perform on the stage so he asked Aashna and Unnati to join him till the back stage. Aashna said that "you guys go main idhar hi rehti hu tanzu ka performance record karungi"
Tk and unns said okay
AT THE BACK STAGE
A guy was performing on the stage and he was killing it! Tk was after him
U: Omg tanzu look at him! kitna sahi naach rha h! But yaar uski shakal nhi dikh rhi
TK: Haa unnsu. And aapko badi jldi h uski shakal dekhne ki (he said teasingly)
U: Tanzuuuu(she hit him playfully) aisa kuch nhi h
TK: Chalo byeee unns main jaata hu inke baad meri baari h
U: Haa okay! Kill it my boyyyy!
TK: Thankyou unnsu!🥺🥺🥺
The guy who was performing on stage was done with his performance he came down the stage towards the back stage. Tk went to the Stage, he was very nervous but saw Aash and Unns smiling and wishing him luck! He started performing.
Unnati's pov
Tk was performing and he was literally killing it! I was very nervous for his performance so i was a little tensed. The guy who performed before Tanzeel was passing by and said Hii to me and smiled. I was so tensed that i just smiled a little.
The guy's pov
I was done performing and walking down the stage towards the back stage. Just when i saw Unnati Malharkar standing over there! I had seen her Dance videos on Musically so i decided to greet her and say Hii! I did so, but her reaction to it was just a little smile! i was like ye kya hogya shitt bezzati hogyi meri! she had so much attitude in her and i hate people who has so much attitude! I left from there!

THAT'S ITTTT!!
Can you all guess who was the guy?
See you guys next timeee!
byeee✨