Chapter 6

In mumbai
It was January 2018
Unnati received a message from the musically office it said that she has a mng to attend which will be held in Delhi.
She decided to call tk and aash to ask whether they both are invited to the mng.
They both said yess!
Unnati's Pov
I called them, they both said yes Tk was a little more excited than us! He obviously would be because he is going to meet his crush after so long!! Hearing him so excited I recalled the time when i was in a relationship with Rohan. He was a jerk! He was completely using me! He used to take my money saying that he'll return it back afterwards and back then i was so in love and stupid that I would give my money to him thinking that he'll return! One day i was passing by a Starbucks shop in Andheri when i saw him having coffee with a girl! At first i thought that the girl must be his sister so i decided to go inside and greet them! To my surprise when i entered the shop they both stood up and I saw the girl kissing him on his lips and saying bye! I was completely shocked seeing this! I decided to leave from there. At evening i called him and asked where was he today afternoon? He replied "i went to the mall with my family" hearing this my heart was completely broken itno pieces! He was lying to me. I said him that i saw him kissing a girl at the Starbucks shop this afternoon he got nervous and said "baby what are talking about?" I said that "enough of your lies, am done! It's over forever. Don't ever dare to call me once again!!" And i cut the call. This was my first relationship and i was completely heart broken and decided to not come in relationship ever again! I had lost my trust in love!
Tk said "hellooo unnati can you hear us??"
I came back to present and replied "yesss i can guyss! Am sorry ig i lost my phone network and was not able to hear you guys, but now i can! So where were we?"
Aashna's pov
We three were talking on the phone just when unnati was lost and was not replying to any of our questions! When we asked her what happened she said it was a network problem, but ik unnati was lying, because of her voice. I must say she's very bad at lying! I'll call her afterwards and will ask what's the matter?
Coming back to their conversation:
Tk: We were discussing about the mng!
U: Uhhh yaaa! so guys it's on 20th Jan! We will have to leave on 18th Jan.
A: Yesss! We'll explore Delhi a little bit!
T: Yaaa Ashi can help us.
U: Sure TK! we would love to meet her!
T: Haaa bht maza aayega guyss!
U: Honey don't you think someone is more excited than us about meeting Ashi?
A:(laughs) yesss unsu!
T: Kya yaar guys tum dono ek bhi mauka nhi chodte meri taang kheechne ka.
U: Hahhah tanzu!! Ab teri taang nhi kheechenge toh aur kiski kheechenge?
A: Vhiii! Vaise tk menay Ashi ke videos dekhe h... I must say nice choice
U: Yesss I have seen them tooo! She's really very pretty Tanzu!
T: Heheh thankyouuu guys!
U: Tareef kar kisu aur ki rahe h and khush ho koi aur rha h😂
A: Vhi unnsu!🌚
T: Byee guyss i got some work! Will talk later!
A: haa haa we know kaunsa kaam byeee😂🤦🏻‍♀️
U: Haa byeee😂

THAT'S ITTTT!
Author's note: Guys unnav will meet soon but there's a little more time left! I can't do anything this is the storyline. Thankyou for being patient enough :)
See you guys next time!
byeee✨