Chapter 12

The dubai trip came to an end and they all returned back to their home. Aasan had became really close to each other. Sanku thought of proposing Aashna on her birthday but he was very scared, what if Honey would say no? He decided to take Unnati's help, he called Unnati and said her to meet him in Love and latte cafe.
Their meeting:
U: Hii sanku!
S: Hello unnsu. Kitna jyaada time lagati ho yaar aane may
U: Sorry Sanku aaj bht traffic tha
S: Accha koi nhi baitho
U: Ye sab toh theek h but ye bata ki meko itne urgently kyi bulaya yaha par?
S: Vo actually unns...
U: Hmmm bata
S: Mujhe pyaar hogya h(blushing)
U: Ohho ladke ke chehre par blush toh dekho zara
S: Kya yaar unnati aap bhi na
U: Kaun h vo badnaseeb oopss i mean khushnaseeb
S: Aapki bestfriend Honey
U: Whattt! kyaaa! Sacchi?
S: haanji
U: Sankuuu am so happy for youuu!
S: thankyou unnati
U: So when are you planning to ask her out?
S: On her birthday itself! but am scared what if she doesn't feels the same for me?
U: Don't worry Sanku! Am pretty sure aashna loves you back. Just go for it my boy!
S: Okay unnati! Thankyou mujhe encourage krne ke liye.
U: Anytime sanku
Author's pov:
Sanku proposed Aashna on her birthday and she obviously said yes to him! Both of them were having a happy and healthy relationship. Months passed by It was June. All the Mumbai peeps( Aash, Unns, sanku and tanz) and Ashi decided to surprise Arsh as it was his birthday. They decided to go to Punjab on 9th Night and surprise him on 10th june 12Midnight. They did so! Arsh was very happy to see them all. Manav decided to Surprise Arsh with a surprise trek trip to KheerGanga. They decided to leave for the trip on 10th june night.
They all were splitted into 2 groups. Manav and Arsh' s college friends were also accompanying them( Saurav, Angad and Raunak).
Manav drove one car while on the other hand Saurav decided to drive the other car.
Unnati, Manav, Aash, Sanku and Tanz were in one car. Ashi, Arsh, Raunak, Angad and Saurav were in one car.
They all reached the trek point. It was a four days trip. On the first day they decided to rest and make videos.
Manav told unnati that many of their fans were asking for their video together.
Their conversation
U: Haa menay bhi padhe comments. Chal banate h.
(Manav explained her the concept of the video and then they started shooting)
At one point of time they both were so close to each other that they can feel each other's breath.
Mnv's pov
Me and unnsu were shooting a romantic tik tok video. While making the video we both were so close to each other that we could feel each other's breath. I couldn't control myself and kissed her on her cheeks and i could see unnati blushing. Arsh who was recording the video told us "main bhi hu yaha guys control". I came back to my senses and realised what i just did, it became a little awkward between me and unnati. I said sorry to her. She replied "it's okay" with a smile and we both adjusted ourselves.
Unnati said that she's tired and needs some rest so she is going to her room.
Unns: Bye good night Arsh!
Arsh: Good night Unnati!
Unns: Good night Manav! (she smiled a little)
Mnv: Good night unsu! (smiled back)
(Unnati left)
Arsh and Manav's convo:
A: Manav vo kya tha?
M: Kya kya tha? (blushing)
A: Unnati ko jo tune kiss kiya
M: Arsh aisa kuch nhi h jo tu soch rha h. Idk mujhe kya hogya tha uss waqt am very embarassed about it. Ig unnati ko bura laga isliye vo aise chali gyi
A: Arey aisa matt soch deenu usko bura nhi laga hoga. Vo sacchi may shayad thaki hui ho isliye chali gyi.
M: Haa I hope so aisa hi ho kal baat karunga usse.
A: Haa chal ab so jaate h kal jldi uthna h
M: Haa chal
(They both went to their room and slept)
THAT'S ITTTTTT!!!
A/N : Guys I won't be able to update for the next 4-5 days due to some reason 🤧🤧 am sorryyy in advance🥺🥺hope you all understand!🤍
See you guys next timeee
byeeee✨