Chapter 5

Tk was done with his performance. The management asked all the creators to gather infront of the big banner which they had put up at the venue.
Unnati's pov:
Tk was done with his performance. The management asked us creators to pose for a photo. I went and stood there I noticed a guy who was standing near me was whispering to himself that "pata nhi kyu ye ladki mere side may hi khadi hogyi". I didn't pay much attention to him and didn't see his face.
The photographer asked them to pose for the picture.
the photo session was done!
Tk,unns and Aash decided to go for a dinner to a restaurant after the mng.
The guy's pov (who greeted unns at the back stage)
I was exhausted af! I decided to go back to my room and rest a lil bit.
I came out of the washroom freshen up hone ke baad and then I heard a knock at the door I went and opened the door and saw Arsh standing over there
Arsh: Manav tu yaha kya kar rha h? main tujhe kabse neeche dhund rha tha and tera phone kyu nhi lag rha
Manav: Actually Arsh main performance ke baad bht jyaada thak gya tha isliye main room may aagya thoda rest krne ke liye and mere phone ki battery khtm hogyi h isliye vo switched off h sorry main tujhe bina bataye aagya.
Arsh: Ohh koi nhi deenu. But dinner ka kya?
Manav: Room may hi mangva lete h phir jldi sona bhi haina subah ki flight h Punjab ke liye.
Arsh: Haa vhi rukk main phone lagakar order deta hu.
Manav: Haa okay!
Their food arrived. They ate the food and decided to sleep.
It was 6:00 in the morning
Arsh woke up and saw Manav still sleeping! He decided to wake him up.
Arsh: Uth jaa kumbhkaran punjab jaana haina?
Manav: Haa Arsh uth raha hu bass 2min aur!
Arsh: Tujhe Mrunu ki kasam!(he said this and laughed)
Manav woke up and hit Arsh.
Manav: Arsh kya tha ye
Arsh: Kya kya tha?
M: jyaada bhola matt bann tune abhi kya bola
A: Menay bola ki "tujhe Mrunu ki kasam😂😂"
Manav: Arshhh tu rukkkk!
A: Arey but aajkal tum dono ke videos dekhkar toh vhi lagg rha h🌚
M: Arsh!! Vo sirf content ke liye h! Main mrunu ke liye kabhi aisa feel nhi kar skta!
A: Accha?😂😂
M: Haa Arsh haaa! Aur vaise bhi Mrunu is bht jhalli! I agree ki vo cute h but she's not my type!
A: Okay then I trust you!
M: You better!
A: Ab chalein fresh hojaye? vrna flight miss hojayegi
M: Haa chal chal jldiii!
They both took a bath and had their breakfast and left for the airport

THAT'S ITTTTT!
This chapter was a little boring ig! Am sorryyy guysss but pls bear with me! am trying...this is still a new thing for me😂😂❤️
See you guys next timeeee!
byeeee✨