Chapter 11

Author's pov
He was none other Than Sanket Mehtaaa! The great dancer
Aashna was mesmerized by his dance. After his performance all the creators appreciated him.
The mng was done...all had gone back to their homes. All used to chat a lot and had became really close.
July 2018
Aashna received a call from Sanket
Their conversation
S: Hello honey
A: Hii sanku ssup
S: Nm! Main mumbai shift ho rha huuu!
A: Whattt?? Kyaaa? Sacchi?
S: Haaa sacchi menay udhar ek acting college may admission liya h so from now on I'll live there.
A: Omgggg i still can't believe! It would be so much fun! When are you shifting?
S: Day after tomorrow
A: Okay thik h me unns and tanzu will pick u up from the airport...just give a call to any one of us once you land in mumbai
S: Yaa sure! Thankyouuu so much for the help Aashna!
A: Friends may no sorry no thankyou! I can't wait to see your stupid faceee!
S: Hahah me tooo!
A: Chalo seeyouuu byeee! Take care have a safe journey!
S: Thankyou....byeee hope to seeyou real sooonnnn!
Author's pov
Sanket landed in Mumbai. Sanket, unns, tanzu and Aashna started to make videos together and they also had a hashtag #SUTA. They all were loved by their fans. Sanku and Aashna started to make romantic videos together and their hashtag was #aasan. They both were not a thing before but people used to ship them as a couple. By October 2018 musically was known as tik tok. Tik tok had organised a trip to Dubai for the creators on the new year's eve. Aashna, unns and sanku were selected while on the other hand manav and arsh were also selected. Many more creators were joining them like Awez Darbar, Nagma Mirajkar, Anam Darbar, Mrunal panchal and Aashika Bhaitia.
On that trip Aash,unns,sanku, Mnv and Arsh had became really close as compared to others. Manav and Unnati had became the best of friends! They both were paired for the dubai city hunt, they had made a lot of videos. Their fans were loving the new jodi but Manav and Unnati never thought about each other in that way!
That's ittttt!!
Also guys, what do you think are #unnav dating each other in real life?🥺😂 let's have a discussion in the comment section!😂😂❤️
See you guys next timeee!
byeeee✨