The World Turned Upside down

America sat still on the couch, trying to block the six voices out of her head, they were arguing and yelling at each other, it was giving her a head ache. Hawaii was sitting next to her, just staring at the scar on her arm, looking gloomy and mad. "What is wrong sweetie?" America asked, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Who hurt me in Pearl Harbor, why did you risk you life for me? You could have died." Hawaii said sadly,  balling her fists. 

"The reason is you are my world, If you died I would never be able to forgive myself for not doing anything, Me and your siblings lives would be depressing. Hawaii, your are my daughter I would do anything for you." America answered, giving Hawaii a hug. "So many peopled died mama!" Hawaii sobbed, wrapping her arms around Americas chest. America patted her back and tried calming her down, but failed as Hawaii's sobs grew stronger. "Why did they do what mama! They tried hurting me. So many people died.." Hawaii tried saying, only to sob even harder. America silently patted Hawaii's back, trying to calm her down, only for Hawaii to continuing to sob. 

Time skip, 

America looked at herself in the mirror, filling up with sadness when she heard the 6 starting argue again. "Look at yourself America, falling apart, let me help you." CSA said quietly only to get interrupted by F.A "AMERICA DO NOT LISTEN TO HER! SHE IS THE DEVIL HERSELF!" She screamed in Americas head, LSA then smirked. "It would be quieter if one of us took charge." America felt hot tear run down her face as she stared into the mirror. "A little break won't be that bad~" CSA said again, being able to see the glint In Americas eyes. "If I say yes, you will give me charge back after.. yes?" America said softly, she was in a horrible state right now and wasn't understanding what she just agreed to. CSA then chuckled. "I promise on my ghostly life." 

America closed her eyes, gripping the sink, she felt herself becoming weightless, she the couldn't hear the birds or the kids singing, when she opened her eyes, she was in a dark void of nothingness, with 5 figures in with her. "We are fucked" F.A sighed, float around the void. When America closed her eyes again, she could see her normal body, but could not control it, that's when they heard this, "YES! I'M FREE!" CSA said with a squeal, clapping her hands.

She watched as CSA turned and looked in the mirror, she was a bit shocked, Instead of her 50 stars in the corner, their was a Original Confederate flag. "All I have to do is this and boom, America." CSA said, putting her hair over the spot thats used to have her stars. 

CSA'S POV

I first moved around for a second, never realized how heavy these limbs are. I then stared at the door nob and then opened it, walking out of the bathroom. I was then met with 28 sets of eyes, all standing at my door way. "Why are you standing at my door, privacy would be nice." I snapped at them, making some flinch. They soon all exited the room but one, Texas. "I have no clue if you are in a bad mood, but you are being a bit rude.. You are not the mother who raised me anymore..." She said, grumbling. I heard laughter from inside on my head. "OoOOooOh CSA You made my kid mad! Careful!" Texas laughed in my head, The real Texas looked at me confused then left the room, mumbling things under her breath. "Lets get down to business ladies, first, destroy Americas reputation. Second, destroy her family. Third, figure out a way we can spilt so we can take the kids we have and teach the the right way. " I said going through the draws for a Knife. "I think we start on the second one." I smirched. "Do not touch my family." I heard America growl. "What are you going to do, all of you family is dead, so I can't touch them" I said, grabbing a black hoodie from the closet and putting it on. I grabbed Americas phone and walked out of the room, getting looks from all of the states.