twenty one

harry's pov

Draco Malfoy. Dead. He was killed by his own father, Lucius Malfoy. A cruel human being, alongside Voldemort and all the other death eaters. Lucius craved for power, and most importantly for wealth. Never did he love, nor have feelings for his wife, Narcissa. All of his goals for Draco, was so he became wealthy, powerful, and obeyed the dark lords orders. 

But now, Draco Malfoy, is no longer alive. He lied on the floor, pale. As a single tear ran down his face. My enemy, since the day I arrived at Hogwarts, now is dead.

Y/n comforted his dead body, while everyone around just blatantly starred. His father expressing the straight face he always has, his mother, shed one single tear, but no more. Narcissa didn't want to show her husband she was weak, nor any other death eater. But inside I could sense, she's broken.

"Y/n, we should go now." I kneeled next to her, whispering.

She starred into my deep blue eyes, and nodded.

After the loss of her father, she's started to relate to me. Relate to me, who has grown up with zero parents, and just a set of cocky, arrogant relatives. The questions she filled me with consisted majority of how did I cope with it? How could I go to places, and see children with two perfect parents, and not feel upset. 

And I never have a true answer. Since I was just too young, I don't remember much about my parents. Just heard atrocious stories about their death, and pretty much kept it behind my head majority of my life.