1.This is my story

Madison
-My name is Madison Diane or Madison
whatever it is he want to call me Despite my painful and Trumatic past I decided to do something new .

I decided to do something completely out of my comfort zone I decided to do something that was completely out of my character I decided to do something well that wasn't really me at all I'm moving to soul in Korea all by myself after losing my best friend .

I decided I needed to get a new set change of scenery and a new start a better fresh air if you well I am also out seeking revenge for my friend since she was taken advantage of and she is no longer with me. I will miss her each and every day but I'm not gonna let it define me .

I need to move on from my painful past and get her justice and that's exactly what I'm going to do I said goodbye to Dad one last time it was a motional he kissed my cheeks as he always did and gave me a hug and send me my favorite lullaby my ankle is really sad to see me go as well but .

I knew it was time for me to go and I knew that it was time for me to get away from others, no fault of their own just everything that happened to me I've been in the business and in school I looked down at my feet one last time and I looked up at my dad and my uncle and I said I love you they said they loved  me too but it was now or never supposed to start my journey.

Jay-Madison
we love you please take care of yourself for me and Joe Don everybody that loves you you know your dad's cried all night because he's so worried that he's never going to see you again Maddie tell him that he's wrong that you're coming back for Thanksgiving .

I know you're still emotionally traumatized by what happened but we were always love you and you're always gonna be here for you Okay.

Joe Don-I mean at my dog if you need anything or you want to come home you call me and I'll be there to get you I love you Maddie please be good and please be careful.