3. Big Phat ass

Namjoon -Well congratulations on being a manager I just all mad I mean you come with a lot of baggage but I'm willing to move past that only if you agree to be mine for a short period of time .

I'll protect you from everything and keep you out of harms way and I'll even in addition to the guy so that way you don't have to notice yourself how does that sound does that sound like a good deal Maddie
needs protecting you from everybody and me helping you solve your friends death that would be amazing wasn't it Maddie would it be lovely if I can get your friend Justice .

Maddie-I suppose so I mean I know of you guys I just hope you can do well and don't embarrass me because I know a lot of people that can help you yes I'll go out with you for now but then I need to solve my friends disappear and I haven't heard from her in a month and everybody's freaking out and nobody wants to help me look for her so I thought maybe.

I would do some soul searching here and then I will go back home and find my friend but I'm good for now. We kept on walking until we got to this dorm complex I walked in and I seesix guys I was like wow OK I thought hopefully they're nice man was I wrong but then again I don't know what I was expecting.

Yoongi - Are you new here I can tell your fashion sense is absolutely hideous you're not very pretty so I don't know how people find you attractive that's Beyond me .

I suppose really special about you and you're just kind of here but I hope you have a nice time on the couch because that's where you'll be spending most of the time because you're ugliest thing I've Saying.

I mean look at you you were absolutely disgusting how dare you walk in here like that thinking you can just get everybody's sympathy I am Maddie Missing an eye blah blah .

J-Hope-Yoongi stop being so rude you're just being mean to Maddie because well you all know the story of her best friend who went missing and she's trying to find her I don't think she came all the way to South Korea for us to help her find her friend.

I think she came here to get her mind off of everything and maybe to help us out on music. You should be more grateful and respectful how dare you talk to Maddie that way that is so so rude.

Jungkook-some days when we have days off we could go look for Emilie if you really want to I mean .
I don't mind helping you lift for her and helping you locate her I mean I know how much she means to you and I am a pretty big fan of Emilie myself maybe she will go out with me if we find her.

Jin -I like Emilie Maddie and I want to meet her so I will definitely help you search for her when we had the time it's really is a shame that she went missing without a trace.