6. Coffee

Oli-
Oh this is gonna be so great I've been planning this for weeks and weeks and months and months I'm going to hold Emilie captive she's got no idea what's coming for her
I screwed holes in to my wall and put chains so she can't get away and if she missed behaves I'll kill her I'm not going to take Maddie.

I know Maddie would look for her and if Maddie is with her then obviously I get caught because Gary's a nut job so if I can just take one of the girls I know that.

I won't won't be caught and nobody's gonna look for her as they would Maddie because Maddie is more popular and Maddie is much more liked in the community Emilie by two but Maddie it's just a nudge but up from her.

I'm not going to take Maddie for all of those reasons I'm gonna take Emilie instead speaking of which if she is as soon as she walked in the door.

I pushed her in the room and I put duct tape over her mouth and I chained her  to my wall I basically told her she wasn't going to leave for a long long long time and she would respect me because if she didn't she would never get out I've only plan to keep her for a little while unless she does something stupid.
Emilie-
Hey let me go let me go let me go I didn't do anything wrong I said I would help you you don't have to change me and you don't have to keep and you don't have to do this I panicked.

I knew after he remove the duct tape that he probably wasn't gonna let me go before .

I could say another word he shoved his sock in my mouth and duck taped  my mouth shut.
Oil-I'm sorry Emilie but I have to keep you here since you were a part of helping my little angel put a lawsuit on me you knew.
I made him happy and you just had to take him for yourself no more you're greedy pig .

I won't let you have anything of mine you're gonna stay here till I feel I can trust you I'm gonna go get your food don't you attempt anything .

I laughed and I threw money at her she was chain so good only I had the key she couldn't pop the lock or anything I just giggled because she wasn't getting  forever.