27.It's okay sweetheart you' ll be okay

Yoongi-I want you to come home early I want you to come home so we can cuddle I want you to come home so we can do things together I want you to be back so I can hold you in my arms I want you to be come back safe and unharmed but I'm trying to look at the reality I haven't seen you in almost a year I said I looked at her picture on a walk why would you just disappear .

I mean I know whoever you were talking to probably wasn't will you be in a kind hearted person you are you decided to go meet with this person to talk to them about being on our management sweetheart you should've took one of us with you now we have Maddie and J- Hope missing No one's heard from them cents that's a problem my darling I want you home.

I want you back in my arms I can hold you and protect you from harm and you J- Hope
you were my best friend You're a very good friend you're kind a listen you bring out my silly side but why would you go with Maddie and not take me by your side why would you go with Maddie and I asked me to come with you .

I thought we were best friends the dynamic duo if you will but I guess I'm flying solo on this one I just want you to come home I want you both to come home I can't believe I'm about to say this but Maddie too I don't like the suffering being away from you two it hurts like hell and I hope it'll end soon and whining misery the begging and pleading in the suffering I want you home and I'll bring you home if it's the last thing I do that's a promise.