15. You wore when you ran away

Namjoon-Well I'm often having a bad day I think of Maddie and I think of all that she had to go through losing her friend having cancer and having people think that she's involved with her friends disappearance when I know she's not I often wonder why Maddie continues to search for Emilie because the days are starting to turn into years I mean she went missing in August it's December now and it's weird that Police said she disappeared without a trace but with all the cyber hackers these days .

I wouldn't be surprised if she was world into fake talent company management and somebody took her from the fake management team to work on another K-pop group if she really wanted to leave us all she had to do was say So

but I think there's foul play because Emilie Loved Yoongi so much she wouldn't get up and leave I mean at least I don't think so but then again everybody has a site and we don't know until it's too late and you never see it coming I want Maggie to be happy and I think I will send a help with her when she goes to confront the suspect maybe I can go with her but I don't know but I'm going to do something I just need to figure out who I'm going to send with Maddie and let's expand it and how it's going to end.

Gary-Maddie Honey are you home it's daddy Maddie where are you baby I'm here I know that that you're in Korea Jen told me I could come see you before you went to go talk to the person of interest.

Maddie-dad dad it's OK I'm all right I'm gonna go talk to this guy because I'm not gonna let him keep Emilie like this if she is alive and I'm surprise if she is alive because that means he outsmarted this man and I'm gonna go to her dad I'm gonna go save my friend I'm gonna be back.