𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢//𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐱

PLAY THE SONG WHILE YOU READ...

A/N: Why doesn't anyone talk about Eita Semi?

Art Credits: tarrtglia on Twitter
————————————————————————
⚠️LIGHT BONDAGE, VIBRATOR⚠️

Art Credits: tarrtglia on Twitter ————————————————————————⚠️LIGHT BONDAGE, VIBRATOR⚠️

Well, here you are....

In a Love Hotel suite with the lead singer of your favorite band, Eita Semi. He hovered over you, his body in between your legs, as you guys laid on a heart shaped bed.

How'd you get here you ask?

Well you met Semi at one of his concerts 4 months ago, turns out he took a liking into you. You both started hanging out with each other practically almost every day and before you knew it you guys started dating

So why a love hotel?

Semi said he had a "surprise" for you and you were gonna like it

Because today was your birthday

You guys spent the whole day together

And now this is where the real fun
begins....

~

"You're so beautiful you know that?" Semi compliments you as he leaves wet kisses on your neck.

You're face starts to get hot "Thank you"

"You'd look even more beautiful with a lewd expression on your face" He starts sucking on your neck leaving little hickies.

You try your hardest not to squirm but it's not helping with him finding your sweet spots. He suddenly stops, getting up off the bed and walking towards the closet by the front door where all your belongings were.

Confused you sat up with your eyebrows furrowed. He closes the closet door walking back towards you with handcuffs and a blindfold in his hands "What're you-" you were cut off by him putting one of his fingers against your lips "Shush this is your birthday present" he proceeds to handcuff your hands to the headboard.

Then blindfolds you leaving you in complete darkness. He lifts up your shirt to reveal your breasts. Your Perky nipples begging to be sucked, which he did tend to, he knows your nipples are very sensitive.

Your breathing starts to get heavy as you threw your head up.

Out of no where you felt a wet coldness on your nipples "Oh my" you shriek, trying to restrain yourself from the handcuffs. Semi continued to drag the ice cube along your sensitive nipples "Please Semi it's too cold" you pleaded. He chuckled obeying your whines, eating the rest of the half melted ice cube. Semi then proceeds to take off your bottoms leaving you in just your underwear.

"Such a sexy girl" Weight was then lifted off the bed indicating that he got off. Suddenly you felt two strong hands on both of your legs, forcefully spreading you open. Your heart started beating fast as nervousness took over, this was your first time doing anything sexual with Semi.

He peels your soaked panties to the side, positioning his face to your vulva.

"Itadakimasu" his voice coming out very mischievous as he starts attacking your clit. The tip of his tongue moving in a circular motion. Continuing he licks down to your hole, his tongue sticking in and out of you.

Damn this boy knows what he is doing

"Damn- you taste so good" his middle finger finds it's way inside as he goes back to attacking your clit, his finger pumping you.

"I can get used to this" You feel you core tighten, your walls closing in on his finger.

Shit, already?

"Semi" your legs close around his head, but he opens them back up "yes baby?"

"I-" you were interrupted by a sudden vibrating noise "What's that sound-"

He places the small vibrator against your wet clitoris, rubbing it up and down as he continued to tongue fuck you.

"Fuck!" Your lips begin to quiver

"You like that don't you?" he changes the speed to the highest one. He plunges it inside, leaving it there as he climbs back up your body, hovering over shaky body.

He leans down to your face, kissing your warm soft lips "Mhm" you moan into kiss.

Without breaking the kiss he reaches his hand down to start thrusting the vibrator in and out of you. You try again to restrain yourself from the hand cuffs but it's no use.

"Semiiii" you emphasize his name seductively as you grind your hips at the pace as he's going.

"I wish you a very happy birthday y/n" he kisses down your neck again "now cum for me"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck-"Your body jerks as you uncontrollability squirting all over the vibrator and bed sheets.

Your arousal leaking out of you like a water fountain Your eyes were rolled back to the back of your head as your back arched.

He pulls the vibrator out, turning it off and throwing it somewhere on the bed. You lay there, your chest rising up and down, as your body twitched. He reaches out to unlock the handcuffs from your arms as they carelessly fall to your sides. He also removes the blindfold and you are meet with a gray haired man, smiling from ear to ear.

He brings your body close to his, your face buried into his chest as you cuddled each other "Happy birthday baby" he kisses you on your forehead "I'm so proud of you, and I love you so much"

"I love you too" you lazily day as tiredness starts getting to, your eyes slowing drooping

"BEST. BIRTHDAY. EVER"........

————————————————————————

HOPE YOU ENJOYED ╰(*'︶'*)╯♡