𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐬//𝐆𝐨 𝐈𝐧

PLAY THE SONG WHILE YOU READ...

A/N: Should I continue watching mha? Season 5 came out and idk if I should watch it.
————————————————————————
    ⚠️CUMPLAY, OVERSTIMULATION⚠️

"Fuck your mouth is so pretty baby" Keigo groans as his dick was shoved down in your mouth

"Fuck your mouth is so pretty baby" Keigo groans as his dick was shoved down in your mouth. He had already unloaded a bunch of his cum down your throat, but for some reason he wanted to fill your mouth up even more. Tears ran down your face each hard thrust he took inside. The ability to breathe was complicated due to you trying your best not to regurgitate on him.

You moaned in response to his praise causing him to thrust faster. You were on your knees while he stood up in front of you, his hand held onto the back of your head, so you couldn't run away from his face fucking.

He forcefully pulls your head back making you look up at him, a spit trail connects from your mouth to his angry red tip. You take the opportunity to catch your breath, your bare chest rises up and down really fast, your face was burning, you felt like you were going to past out, but Keigo on the other hand seemed entertained by your suffering.

"Dont tell me your already tired, we just got started" he laughs obnoxiously clearly trying to taunt you. You huffed glaring up at him as you wiped your mouth with the back of your hand. his laughter dies down and he glares back down at you, his yellow eyes looked up and your body before wrapping his hand around your neck. "You did so good cleaning up my cock how about I reward you, with even more cock?"

He wraps his free arm around your waist making you stand up. The hand that is around your neck pulls you into a kiss, his tongue dances with yours. He backs you up to the bed you both share, lightly pushing you down then hovering over you.

"Spread yourself for me" he grabs his dick in his hand, jacking himself off. You obey his command, your dripping cunt, all exposed for him to play with.

"Such a pretty pussy you have" he smirks tapping his tip against your hole. "Ready to get filled up even more?" You nod raising your head up to the ceiling as you felt his fingers graze your clit.....

"Keigo, please!" Keigo's been fucking you like there's no tomorrow, filling up your pussy with hot sticky cum and watching it spill out of you

"Keigo, please!" Keigo's been fucking you like there's no tomorrow, filling up your pussy with hot sticky cum and watching it spill out of you. He's put you in every position you could think of, you're surprised that he's not tired yet.

"Ah shit! Your sucking my dick so well with your hole-I'm-I'm gonna cum again" Keigo moans raising his head to the ceiling

Your breasts bounced around as he fucked you from underneath, his fingers gripped onto your waist making you take all of him.

Too much-stimulation, I can't cum anymore

Your body jerked as you came for what felt like the hundredth time. You bent down hiding your face in the crook of Keigo's neck, moaning while he rode out your orgasm. You felt his dick twitch inside you indicating that he was also finishing too.

"Oh fuck! Just like that baby, you feel me cumming inside you? That's all for you y/n, you enjoy your reward, you've earned it"

He stops what he's doing and pushes you up off his length. Cum drips down from your cunt on top of the tip of his dick.

"Look at all that cum drip out of your cute little hole, let's hope you don't get pregnant"

________________________________

HOPE YOU ENJOYED ╰(*'︶'*)╯♡