𝐑𝐲𝐮𝐤//𝐇𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢

PLAY THE SONG WHILE YOU READ...

A/N: I used Ryuk's original design for this one, your welcome!
————————————————————————
⚠️SEXUAL EXHIBITION⚠️
(Consensual)

A/N: I used Ryuk's original design for this one, your welcome!————————————————————————⚠️SEXUAL EXHIBITION⚠️(Consensual)

"Ryuk please we're in a library" you semi whispered.

"Shh you have to quiet baby or else they might here you"

You decided to go study at your local library with one of your classmates for your upcoming written exam, and of course Ryuk invited himself to come along too. He's been bothering you for the first twenty minutes you've been there so you decided to go use the restroom which backfired and now Ryuk has you propped up on the bathroom sink while his cock was buried deep inside you.

"I feel so warm inside you"

You shly glanced back at the mirror behind you and seen Ryuk smirking. His short brown hair was pushed out of his face making it easy for him to watch your body.

"That's why you wore a skirt huh? You wanted me to fuck you in public, you slut"

He began slowly thrusting inside you, making sure you were taking in all of him. You wrapped your arms around his neck tightly for extra support because you knew Ryuk wasn't gonna be easy with you for long.

"Ryuk!-"

"Shut up" he growls in your ear while his hand comes up and wraps around your neck firmly "Just shut up"

He pulls out, forcing you in a new position. He bends you over the sink and pulls your head back, making you look at yourself in the mirror.

"You talk too much" his free hand comes in contact with your bare skin, the slap causes you to let out a moan. He slips himself back inside, thrusting more vigorously than before.

You were trying your best not to make any noise but pretty sure if anyone were to walk past they would hear clapping from Ryuk fucking you so hard.

"This is will help you study better" he evilly smirks watching your face in the mirror "So shut up and take it"

He lifts your leg up and props it on the edge of the sink, grabbing both of your arms in the process pulling you up so your back was against his chest.

"I'm gonna fill you up and you're gonna say thank you okay?"

Without hesitation you nodded "Okay"

"Good girl" he slaps your ass again.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door which made you widen your eyes. Now because no one can see Ryuk but you, if someone were to walk in on you in that moment they would've thought you were crazy.

"Hey y/n you okay? You've been in here for a while" it was your classmate.

Ryuk chuckles in your ear, thrusting himself more inside you "Go ahead, tell them how good I'm fucking you"

They knocked on the door again "y/n?"

"I'm fine I'll be out in a second!" You blurted out.

"Oh okay"

Ryuk sighs "Why didn't you tell them, you embarrassed?"

You shook your head no.

"Well you should be, because I'm gonna cum loads inside you, pull your panties up, and make you walk back to the study room, and you better not make my cum drip down your leg because that's gonna be very embarrassing"
You felt his dick twitch causing your pussy to tighten around him."Im gonna fill you up till you can't take no more, you understand?"

"Yes!"

"Yes what?" He slaps your ass again.

"Yes Ryuk!"

"Good, you're such a good fucking girl y/n"
________________________________

HOPE YOU ENJOYED ╰(*'︶'*)╯♡