𝐓ē𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐮//𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐡

PLAY THE SONG WHILE YOU READ...

A/N: good night y'all I got work in the morning!
————————————————————————
⚠️FINGERING, SQUIRTING⚠️

A/N: good night y'all I got work in the morning!————————————————————————⚠️FINGERING, SQUIRTING⚠️

Tendō loves making you shy.....

He loves the expression on your face whenever he talks to you dirty, telling you exactly what he's going to do to you.

He loves how you break eye contact with him while your face grows hot. It excites him, makes him know he has full control over you.

His favourite place on your body is your thighs. He likes the way his long fingers grips them, squeezing the meaty flesh as he spreads you open.....

Tendō is in between your legs, hovering over you in the backseat of his car. He took you out for a late night car ride to go watch the stars at his secret spot, which you guys did till he told you to get in the back of the car.

He begins kissing on your neck, his hot breath tickling your skin causing your heart to beat faster. He slowly makes his way down your tummy, leaving marks and drool, then after the top of your jeans.

He looks up at you for approval which you shyly gave to him. He takes off your jeans along with your underwear, throwing them somewhere in car. His firmly grip each side of your legs, harshly prying them open.

"How beautiful" he says while staring directly at your pussy.

Feeling overwhelmed you immediately closed your legs shut.

"Awe what's the matter baby, am I making you shy?" He teases rubbing up and down your thigh

You nod "Yes"

He continues "You know I wouldn't lie, everything about you is beautiful" he kisses up the outer side of your right thigh.

You look away from him, slowly spreading apart your legs.

"What a good girl" he says coming up to your face and kisses you softly on the lips.

"I wanna show you what these fingers can do, they're long for a reason" he whispers in your ear.

Sayless!

Without wasting any time, he sticks his middle finger in his mouth, using his spit as "lube" before rubbing your sensitive clit in a circular motion.

You pursed your lips together, nervous to make anytime of sounds.

"No no no, don't be quiet, I wanna hear you baby please" Tēndo begs now rubbing up and down your slit. When you still wouldn't budge he stuck his wet finger inside you, vigorously fingering you.

"Fuck!" you moaned arching your back slightly, putting a big smile of his face.

"That's it baby keep moaning for me"

He harshly lifts your shirt up revealing your hard, sensitive nipples and starts toying with them.

"You're gonna make me cum if you do that-"

"That's right, and I want you to cum all over my fingers" he demands keeping the same pace.

This goes on for about another 2 minutes until you feel your orgasm start to take off...

"Oh my god!" You squealed as you began shaking, squirting all over the backseat of his car. Tēndou sat there in awe, mesmerized that he was capable of doing that to you.

"Whoa baby!"

You laid there breathless slightly twitching "I'm sorry-"

He hovers over your body "No it's okay that was so cool!" Smiling down at you.

You sigh wrapping your arms around his neck and bringing him down for a kiss. You hear the belt buckle rattle causing you to raise an eyebrow.

He pulls away and you see that his demeanour has changed

"I hope you're ready for round two, let's see if I can make you squirt all over my dick"

You then felt the head of his dick rub up and down your cum filled slit..........

________________________________

HOPE YOU ENJOYED ╰(*'︶'*)╯♡