Monthlies |Smut|

I had my period. It was annoying as hell on earth. Not because of the period itself but because of the poor puppy now sitting on the table in the lab while I worked, basically begging for sex.

"But it's been two days," Peter whined arms folded sitting cross-legged on the metal surface.

"And I told you a period goes for at least 5 days. You're gonna have to wait." He kept tugging on my shorts but I slapped his hand away.

"You can still have sex on your period."

"Yeah but I'm in pain right now and uncomfortable so no. Besides I'm not a fan of having blood-covered sheets." But he didn't let up. Peter's head tilted to the side to stare into my eyes.

"We could shower together. Or use a different hole." The next part was softer and well-founded. I gasped lifting an empty plastic bottle I had and hit him with it. Peter chuckled.

"No means no Pete. I'm already uncomfortable as it is. You can just spend the next three days thinking of all the places we can do it." His ears perked up at that. Peter got thinking. Aloud at that which wasn't really what I wanted. Knowing I'd get riled up at just the thought. Which wasn't helping while I was working on the radio once more. Trying to adjust it.

"The library up the top corner, I've always wanted to take you standing. Kitchen while everyone's in class over the counter. In a closet, anyone could hear from there. Just in the forest. I'd flip up one of those sexy ass skirts you wear and fuck you against a tree. Eat you out in an empty classroom." He was listing them off as he went. Biting my lip wanting all that and now I sat up.

"Alright, that's enough."

"Oh and I'd also fuck you on the Pac-Man stool I have." Standing with a huff I left the lab and Peter followed.

"When I said think I didn't mean aloud." It's gotten me all hot and bothered. But I'd never mention that to Peter when I refused so many times just before.

"Well did you change your mind?" Shaking my head as we walked down the hallway to the elevator Peter started walking backwards to fully see my reaction.

"No." Yes. Peter let out a sigh. The type of sigh that only means one thing. He had training.

"I need to train with the others. I'll be back later." He kissed me quickly before he disappeared to the underground training area.

I cannot wait for these last four days to end.

....

"I have decided I hate periods." Peter blurted out as I was playing Pac man in his room while he was throwing a ball in the air on his bed.

"Well, I'm not a big fan of them either. But there's nothing I can do about it." It's been four days so I was finished but he hasn't seemed to realise that so I wanted to see what he'd do.

"How long does it go for again?" I passed another round on Pac man and was only half paying attention.

"Uh between 5 or 6 days for me." He paused for a moment and I couldn't hear him throwing the ball anymore.

"But it's Sunday now and it started on Monday." Then he was behind me wrapping both his arms around my waist, peters head on my shoulder. "Has it finished?" The question made me smile and Peter frowned into the reflection.

"Why not find out." I was now standing, Pac-Man died as Peter put a hand down my front.

"You didn't care to mention that you were finished?" Two fingers rolled across my entrance. They became slick with my arousal that was pooling inside of me from thinking about all the scenarios he mentioned a few days ago.

"Well, I wanted to see when you'd notice. Besides either way you can fuck me however you want." Peter dropped my jeans to the floor and kicked them away. His fingers moved around freely now which made me softly moan.

"That I will and I know where I will first." Peter tilted my head back kissing me deeply his tongue meeting mine the moment our lips touched as I rolled back and forward against his fingers. Peters erection pressed against me and when noticing I wiggled my ass over it. "Damn tease. Take off the shirt." Slipping off the graphic tee I had on along with my bra both peters hands went to my breast. One being covered in my arousal circled my nipple before pinching it.

"Come on Peter just fuck me already." I panted out lips just apart from his.

"But I feel betrayed." It was a playful pout that made my eyes roll.

"How about I suck you off. What about then?" Peter smirked squeezing me a little tighter.

"Maybe. If you do well." We both knew the answer to that. Turning and bending down he pants and underwear were gone. A gust of wind told me his powers were just used and so I was staring at his engorged cock pulsing and waiting for me to get to work. Wrapping my hand around and pumping a few times Peter grasped my hair bringing my lips to his tip. This smeared the cum oozing out of his tip to my lower lip which I took a moment to lick off. "Go on baby." The moment my tongue came into contact with his cock Peter moaned, head tilting back as I began bobbing up and down peters hips met with my movements making him slide further down. "That's it. God, I've missed this." It had only been a few days. But I suppose wanting something you can't have always makes it better when you get it. Peter hissed as my tongue swiped under while my lips made it to the base. Deep throating a few times Peter pushed me back. "Alright, I can't take it stand up." Smiling up at Peter I stood, he spun me around lifting my left leg up and onto the Pac-Man machine. Resting my leg on the corner not pressing it against any buttons I felt peters cock rub against me.

"Come on quicksilver. You're not the only one who had to wait a week." Rolling my hips as much as I could with the hold he hand on my hips Peter pushed inside of me.

"Holy shit." Peter hissed bringing my back up against his bare chest and tilting my head back to kiss him. Moaning I brought a hand tangling it through his hair as he started fucking me faster.

"Yes, Peter you always know how to fuck me. It feels so damn good." Moaning as my head went into peters shoulder he huffed picking up the pace still. Sweat started rolling down my body and my hips started rolling joining his thrusts making it all the more pleasurable.
I gasped when he hit the right spot.

"You like that babe. You're tightening around me. Going to cum?" He wasn't bothered much by the speed, not out of breath at all.
He chuckled when I could barely respond.

"Just kiss me." A smirk was on his face as I pulled him into me. Peter groaned circling his hips a few times before thrusting again. That alone was sending me into a friendsy.
"Yes, Peter I'm going to cum. Fuck me harder." Having to break from the kiss my body almost went limp against his. Peter slid out of me all of a sudden and I panted confused.

"Onto the chair. It's where I said I was going to fuck you remember." Removing my leg from the Pac-Man machine Peter stepped to the side for me to sit in the chair. Hoisting my legs up to the short armrests I was spread before him completely soaked all the way down my inner thighs. "Now this is sexy. Let's keep going." Peter thrusted back in harshly keeping the same pace as before. Moaning my head tilted back as my breasts jiggled for him to enjoy as he fucked me relentlessly. This angle made it easier for him to slam into my g spot and it drove me crazy

"Yes right there. Oh my god, I'm going to cum!" Gasping I moaned loudly as he brought a hand down and vibrating it on my clit. My jaw went wide before my body went limp while having aftershocks. Peter groaned finishing off with a low moan. Feeling his cock pump itself until empty made me shiver slightly. He pulled out and saw his orgasm seeping out. That's when I heard a flash. Gasping I saw Peter standing there with an instant camera. "What are you doing!" He chuckled hiding away the photo.

"You look so hot after an orgasm and with mine coming out of you I just needed to remember it. No one will ever see it I promise." Not like I could convince him otherwise. With that, I was placed on peters bed cleaned up in a second by Peter who also gave me one of his shirts to put on that was almost like a dress on me.