24 - Fighting Princess

Carlo Lopez's POV

I was on my office when my secretary entered catching her breath "Sir." She started "Yes? Any problem?" I asked her "Amanda. She is here." I didnt know how to react "Bring her in. Where is she?" "Sir the last thing I saw on the cctv footage is she's running in the stairs probably on her way here" "Bring her here soon as she arrive" she nod and went out of the office. 

She's here. The last time I saw her was last year when she was so miserable. My daughter hated Anianna and I for what we did to her. I want to make it up to her.

"Dad. Dad!" She run to me, crying "Amanda. What's wrong?" I asked but my princess didnt answer instead she cried harder. I hugged her tighter to make her feel that she's not alone. "Dad. Help me. Ayoko na Dad. Tama na. I want to be free." "Calm down Princess, asahan mong ibibigay ni Dad ang gusto mo, i dont want to see you thay way. Calm down and tell me what you want" she slightly calmed down and i get her a glass of water.

"Princess, what is it? Dad will listen to you" after few minutes she finally speak up "Dad. For 16 years i followed every word that you and mom tell me. I was known as the perfect daughter. And just because i loved a Rosales guy, it was said that i am now a black sheep, a problem child, a rebellious daughter. Dad. Look, you and Mom planned my life since then but you forgot that this is my life. Thank you. Iknow you only wants what is best for me but I have my own dreams, goals, aspirations. I want to, fulfill, pursue, reach them. Please let me do.. stop taking my freedom and dreams away from me. Im no slave Dad. Im your daughter. Not because you went thru this I too shall do. Dadad" "sssh. Dad will do everything for you. Calm down. Go home and rest, i will fix this"

I looked at her once more. I cant see her like this. She's been thru a lot already. This has to stop. I cant take to see my princess this miserable. Akala ko I want the best for her but it seems like im one of those who is breaking her.

Tinawagan ko agad ang Mommy nya and asked her to meet me. I also asked my secretary to message Alexander Rosales and set an appointment wherever he is now and book me a flight.

"Kuya may problema ba?" My sister asked "Claire. It's Amanda. She's miserable. Because of me" i stated "tama ka kuya. I saw her leaving the building. My God! I pitty her. You are to be blamed. Pakialamero ka kasi ng bujay ng anak mo. If I were you I'll give her what she wants. Freedom lang un kuya. Ibigay nyo na. Or pagsisihan mo kung mag suicide sya. You dont know kung ano nagagawa ng teens ngayon. So kuya bahala ka na. Anyways, allowance ko?" "O allowance mo! And bantayan mo pamangkin mo! You are just 3 yrs older than her but still pamangkin mo sya" "yes kuya. Bye. O hi Ate. Im leaving. Your daughter is here!" Then she left the office. She loves creating noise "What do you want? Bakit naman bigla mo akong pinapunta dito? And what is Claire saying that our daughter is here?" She says while making her coffee and sat down at her chair. "She is here yes. And she's worse than ever. Anianna this is enough. I will talk to Johan Lucas to stop the fixed marriage. Tama na Anianna." I know that she didnt like what I said "I dont understand you Carlo. Why? We want what's best for her. Right?" Sinarado ko ang blinds ng office ko, our fight will be big for sure "if you dont care about our daughter, well then I do. Anianna. We want what's best for her but it ends up that we are giving her the worst. We dont know what's best for her. I cant see her that way Anianna. Please? Im begging you. Tama na. She's been a good daughter. She is so perfect. But we destroyed her. She always tell me that she wants to be an actress and lawyer but where are we taking her? To business. She have dreams. Let her achieve them" she suddenly felt down "Am i failing as a mother?" She asked "you are and i am failing as a father. We are failing Anianna. We have to make it up to her. Kung hindi tayo babawi sa kanya baka tuluyan syang mawala sa atin. It's now or never. She needs us. Anianna please?"

Biglang nagvibrate ang fone ko. It's Claire calling. I told her not to call if it's not important so this has to be. "He..." "Kuyaaaaa! Kuyaa. Kuyaaaa!" She cut me and started to shout "What? Calm down!" I exclaimed "Kuya. Si Amanda." "AMANDA? What about her?" Nag panic na ako at napatayo si Anianna "Kuya. Umuwi ako from your Office and when i looked for her I found her lying on the floor, wala syang malay kuyaaaa!" "WHAT? Bring her to the nearest hospital. Text me where,we're going. Take care!" Then i put my phone down "What happened to our daughter?" Anianna asked worriedly "She collapsed. They are bringing her to the hospital let's go. This is what i'm telling you Anianna."

-HOSPITAL-

"Kuyaaaa. Sinasabi ko sayo e. Ateee. Anak nyo yaaaan. Sayang ang ganda, talino, talent nyan. Wag nyo na ikulong palayain nyo na mamamatay yang ganyan e!" May sense man ang sinasabi nya taklesa pa din talaga. And to tell you i raised her here in Chicago "Kalma nga Clarita." She then went to Anianna's side and hide. Then Anianna left