ELEVEN - Stories behind

ANIANNA's POV (chienna's  mom)

No one may understand me why Im dragging my daughter to this fix marriage. I dont want her to be hurt. I was hurt once.

I was in a marriage deal too but i refused. which my parents hardly accepted I continued my relationship with Alexander Rosales III with a thought that we'll have a happy ending.

He left the country for 6months and when he got back he got married. It caused my parent's to get mad at me even more and pursue my marriage to my best friend Carlo. Actually, Carlo, myself and Alexander have plans of building a company that's why O also took different courses while having my doctoral. Carlo and I build the company we all planned and rivaled with theirs.

 I was against of Amanda getting married to someone she doesnt love but he is her bestfriend anyway. So  i do not see a problem now.

I know that Amanda and Alexander's son have something special so i want to bring her to Jon as soon as possible. Knowing the Rosales' i know that they are putting the young Alex to a fix marriage too and I wont let my daughter be hurt. 

I know that they are each other's date on the promenade too. Carlo asked me if I will really let Amanda go there even if the Rosales is her date, i said yes. I want her to be happy still. She still deserves to be happy even for one last time.

ALEXANDER's POV (alex's dad)

I do not know if marrying Kryst  is right. I married her so my family wont pull Filomeno's down. I didnt explain myself to Carlo and Anianna which is why they got mad and build our planned company to rival ours. Our families used to be partners, it just so happened that we are fixed to other person and not marrying them will pull both of us down. I never got mad when they rivaled us but i have to fight for our company too. I understand why they did this.

Its my Dad who wants my son to marry someone, Alex dont want this so i respect his decision. I understand him tho. Not because i was denied with the life i want for myself i will deny it to my son too.

I asked my niece Kath who my son's girl is and she told me that its someone from the Lopez's. She asked me not to stop my son coz their days are counted already, the girl named amanda is leaving for chicago and is ought to marry someone.

I do not know if its right to support my son whatever he'll do but i will. Iknow Kryst will disagree with me but im not going to take his happiness away from him.