•||001||•

Wlcome to the first chapter! I'm not good at starting story's so it may be bad but I'll try my best from now on!. I've watched the anime on Netflix and I'm planning on reading the manga, it's just a really good anime to me, The plot is very fitting and the personality fits perfectly with the characters I don't have a favorite character because I like all of them equally.•

|°-------------------------------°|

Flashback/ what [M|N] wrote down -bold
"Talking" - Normal
'Thinking' -italics
"Whispering" -underline, italics.
YELLING- Bold, italics
Author's note - Bold, underline, italics
|°-------------------------------°|

C𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 001
𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷✔

It was nighttime, nothing but darkness and stars on the sky, along with a full moon shining the empty city. A male with a mask was just recently walking around in a tall building but was stopped by hearing a high- pitch scream, quickly turning to a corner He peeked and saw two males with smiling masks Cornering a high-school girl that had blue to blond hair, wearing a blue school uniform.

The male groaned in pain and held his head as the mask He wore started talking to him.

"She is closer to God, you must save her but not kill her"

The male known as [M|N] or the arrow mask, for a reason why he is called the arrow mask is, His weapon is a bow and arrow.

He looked up at the unknown two masks male lift up their weapons, ready to kill the shaking girl.

She looked down to the floor and closed her eyes, ready to feel pain. But nothing happed, making her confused. She looked back up to see the mask males on the floor with an arrow deep on their necks, blood squirting out. They fell infront of the girl.

She looked at them in shock before hearing footsteps, she saw another male with a mask with a black cloak and the bow an arrow in his hands, He walked towards her and crouched down to her level.

"T-thank you Mr mask...."

[M|N] couldn't say anything even if he wanted to, all was just left is a nod, giving her a pat on the head.

"I-Im kuon shinzaki..."

Silence filled the air as her expression Was confused of why he wasn't talking, but quickly understand why.

"You can't talk right? It's okay you can just write it down.."

Kuon got out a pen and a small piece of paper out of her uniform jacket's pocket, giving the item to the masked male who saved her from getting killed.

He grabbed the paper and pen, writing down His name along with a small introduction.

"The name's [M|N] I don't know if my actual name or just a nickname so just call me that"

He handed her back the paper as she looked at it and started tinted the letter but there was one problem....

The handwriting was slightly scribbled making kuon having trouble reading it but somehow managed to read the paper.

"[M|N] is a nice name! Also I wanted to thank you again for saving me..."

He nodded and stood back up, ready to leave but was stopped by a hand gripping his.