•||003||•

SHORT CHAPTER

|°-------------------------------°|

Flashback| [M|N]'s notes -bold
"Talking" - Normal
'Thinking' -italics
"Whispering" -underline, italics.
"YELLING"- Bold, italics
Author's note- Bold, underline, italics
|°-------------------------------°|
Chapter1

It's been a few days after meeting kuon's friends and let's just say that things weren't going so good with [M|N] and Yuri...

"You have a bow and arrow! How is that dagger yours?! It's mine!"

[M|N] shook his head as he held a dagger as the two began to fight. Sniper sigh deeply and slowly shook his head in annoyance as mayuko and kuon sweatdrop at their childness.

"Okay Yuri, arro-"

"Shut up!| Rrrr!"

Yuri said and [M|N] seem to try and say the same thing but only came out was a small quiet growl. They looking glared at sniper before continuing The fight.

A couple minutes later Yuri and [M|N] sat on the floor on their knees, glaring at eachother but had a bump on their head by sniper Hitting both of them in the head.

"Was that really necessary, Mr sniper?"

Kuon asked as sniper shurgged before mayuko began to laugh at both of them. The sun began to set, making the room a little darker. The thing is that there was only one bed and it seems like the five of them are staying in the same room.

"Who's gonna take the bed?"

'The bed looks big enough for three, you girls can take the bed and sniper can take the couch, I'll keep guard'

The girls went to the big bed and laid, mayuko on the right, Yuri in the middle and Kuon on the left, already asleep. Sniper sat on the couch and leaned back, facing Arrow mask.

"Are you sure you're gonna keep guard'? We'll switch places"

Arrow immediately shook his head and sat next to Sniper, writing in his notebook.

'im fine don't worry, it seems like you haven't slept in a while by taking care of Yuri and mayuko'

Sniper read the scribbled handwriting and shook his head, handing back the notepad, resting both his elbows on the back couch (idk what it's called but y'know what I mean right?) He groaned but was sound like a deep sigh.

"Girls are so hard to handle, They're very stubborn"

'Theyre annoying but Bad bitches'

Sniper snickers and nodded as a agreement, [M|N] letting out a silent laugh. Honestly to the two boys it was pretty fun talking shit behind the girls back, almost talking/writing for almost a whole 2hour. After that hours [M|N] was laying on the couch his head laying on A sleeping sniper Mask's chest, One of his arms wrapped around [M|N]'s waist preventing him form falling off the couch.

It was the next morning and Sniper slowly woke up to hearing small squeals and snickers, fully awake He saw Yuri and mayuko, taking pictures and trying so hard not to laugh or squeal (Yuri). Suddenly feeling movement from under his arm He looked and saw a sleeping [M|N] on his chest, his coat covering the both of them. He flinched and began to Blush, but it wasn't noticable because of the mask he was wearing.

"What a weird situation you have there~"

Mayuko said, failing to keep in her laughs, causing The sleeping male stiff and slowly open his eyes. He let out a quiet hum and lifted his head, only to see that he was on Sniper's chest. They looked at eachother's eyes- well eye holes. [M|N] scrambled away from the other mask male, causing him to tumble off the couch.

"G - Good morning.."

He nodded slowly at sniper as mayuko and Yuri was trying so hard not to laugh once again. [M|N] tried to cool himself down as He got off the floor and sat on the couch, a few inches away from sniper.

'Fuck this is going to be awkward as hell.."

Chapter 3 end

[Edited✔]

[Anime: High-rise invasion || tenkuu shinpan]

Meme(s)
|
\/

Meme(s)|\/