•||002||•

SHORT CHAPTER

|°---------------------------------------------- °|
Flash back | what [M|N] wrote down - Bold.
"Talking" - normal
'Thinking' - Italics.
"Whispering" - Underline, italics.
YELLING - Bold, italics.
|°----------------------------------------------°|

𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷✔

Arrow and kuon walked around a tall ass building, a basket full of food in [M|N] Hands, kuon by his side holding another basket full of food, they've been out almost a whole day hunting for food and surprisingly they found a lot of it and some clothes. They were heading back to the room where they're hiding for now. It was a silent walk but it wasn't awkward, it was more relaxing since they haven't ran into other masks.

'It's too quiet in here...'

[M|N] thought as they made it to the room their hiding, making sure nobody saw them. They went in began to unpack some things, He Sigh and flopped down on the couch, exhausted. Kuon looked at him and giggles before handing him water and a snack. The male looked at her then the food he was given, shrugging before digging in. While they were out they managed to get a notepad for [M|N].

'We have to look for another hide spot, we can't stay in here forever. We'll leave tomorrow morning'

Kuon looked at the note and nodded, already getting things ready, making arrow chuckle.

'shes's like a house wife....okay that sounds weird as fuck'

He cringe at his thoughts before shaking them off like dust.

His hood covered most of the mask, but somehow managed to see around.  At first He wondered how he could wear this stupid coat all day when it's damn sunny outside.

Night time already flew, kuon was already sleeping on the bed with [M|N] sitting on the couch. They had a little argument because kuon wanted him to sleep on the end and she was find on the couch but He declined that offer, finally kuon gave up and fell asleep quickly as soon she laid on the comfy bed.

But for some reason The male couldn't sleep, He felt like something is about to happen, and just like that the door bursted open, startling the male and waking up kuon. another masked male but with a top hat pointed his sniper at [M|N], pointing his arrow back at him. Two girls ran inside and looked around, their eyes landing on the girl in bed.

"KUON ! ! ARE YOU OKAY ? !"

Kuon looked at them in shock before looking at sniper, her eyes widening, she yelled him to put the gun but was cut off.

! ! BANG ! !

[M|N] laid on the floor, a bullet cut deeply into his stomach, blood began to drip out. He groaned in pain and pressed the wound, trying to stop the wound. Kuon got off the bed and ran to him, going on her knees and helped him. Mayuko grabbed her wrist and pulled her away form the male on the ground, Yuri already ready to shoot him again.

"W-wait don't shoot him ! He Saved me from getting killed please !"

The girl cried out, making them caught off guard. Arrow still laid on the ground, still breathing. He coughed and slowly sat up, only to cough out blood through his mask.

" He . . . . . Saved you ??"
"Yes! Now let me go and help him!"

Mayuko let go of here wrist as sniper mask lowered his sniper, still a little in shock. Kuon rushed towards him and fell on her knees. Comforting him and telling him to lay on the couch. He did so. Waves of guilt wash over the other mask but he stayed silent and watched yuri and kuon helped the injured male. It took a while for them to take out the bullet along bandaging the wound. [M|N] fell asleep in the middle of the two girls.

After that insident Yuri kept bowing and apologising over and over, forcing sniper and mayuko bow also, it irradiated the poor [M|N] that was laying on the couch, surrounded by idiot's with their heads down.

"Y-Yuri maybe you should stop, He already forgiven us....I think"

mayuko said and looked at the injured male, only giving a nod and a wave that it was fine. Yuri nodded and blushed from embarrassment.

"[M|N], this is mayuko, Mr sniper mask and Yuri"

Said kuon as she pointed to them as they say names, He wasn't gonna lie Yuri was cute. He flashed at them and waved, kuon introducing Him to them. Sniper was confused, How does He know his own name? Does he still remember his past?.

"How. . . do you know your name?"

That sudden question silenced the room, arrow silently sigh and grabbed his note pad, along with the own from the floor, writing his awnser. It took his a while till he was finished and handed to Yuri, it was nearest to him, she began to read out loud for the others to hear of what He wrote.

"I'm not sure if that is my real name, I just woke up to having a mask on and was in this hell hole, apparently I was with a random guy who was closer to God and He calls me [M|N]"

Yuri finished reading and looked at the others to see sniper in deep thought, it didn't bother her really, He's always in deep thoughts.

'Why is that name sound so fimilar..'

Chapter 2 End

[Edited ✔]

[Anime: high-rise invasion|| tenkuu shinpan]

[Owner of the anime: Tsuina Miura]

Memes
|
V

Memes|V