information of the rewrite.

[EDITED] [PROOF-READ]

WARNING:

Long "chapter"
Curse words

☆────☆────☆────☆────☆

Hello there fellow people, you may know me as the author of this story, also know as Daiki. I noticed that a bunch of you has been sending me messages either on my profile message board and my dms, asking me about when is this story will be rewritten and published, after it's been over a year now. And I decided to give you guys some information because I felt bad at how I just left you guys like this,  So I'd like to make things clear.

Well first things off,
high School.

School has been getting hard for me these days, from me being a Senior. My teacher been hard on all of us seniors because they wanted us to be "smart enough to impress our future professor's " because it's our last year of being in highschool, so she decided to have us do extremely hard tests on every Tuesdays.

My senior life is pretty hard due to all the tests, homework, assignments. Because the high school where I go is full of book worms. Mostly half of the students are a bunch of smarties because the teacher's like to give us pain and watch us suffer.

And second,
my job.

So I basically work at a restaurant which is quite popular for their food in my city. I don't usually go to work because of my tests and stuff and school. My boss doesn't really much understand of how much I'm going through right now but he does understand that I don't work much as my co- workers does. So I pretty much out my life on the line.

And thirdly, the most that gives me pain in the head,
the main character plots.

Having to make [Male] a backstory, the personality, etc. I won't lie it's very hard to make a character with trying to make it different like other [male] readers because I hate it when it looks like I copied it off by someone else when I didn't.

For an example,

Most people make male reader very talkative, bold, confident.

And others make them quiet, shy, dark, emotionless. Etc

Also they make them like a goofball, always hyper, never afraid of anything because they thing everything is fun.

And most importantly, they make male reader friends with everyone, most likely crushes.

Like I'm confused that how in the world is it easy to have a little chat with a few people and become best friends like the main group in my little pony. Let alone having a crush on everyone, or them having a crush on [male] reader.

Even this story is an example for what I'm talking about, which is the reason why I'll be rewriting.

This part, is very important, which [Male] should either be a top, switch or a bottom in the story.

Please comment on my profile message board to claim what you want his position to be.

The fourthly,
The anime/manga plot explanation.

This part is hard for me also. The anime is about fighting, blood, weapons, etc. To tell you the truth that I'm not good at explaining fights or anything like that, I'm a starter of writing a book/story so I have no idea what I'm doing. But I'll be trying my best because I've held you guys on a Cliffhanger for half a year.

Also that I have to make ALOT of chapters because at how many episodes/ chapters there is in the manga/anime. As you guys know that I'll be following the anime, because that where I first know high rise invasion before reading the manga.

As a lazy writer, it's a pain to put so much pressure to try and make the paragraphs really good explained and followed the anime.

So I'm deciding to put two episodes in one chapter to make the chapters hella long, or two and a half, I haven't decided yet.

And lastly,
the characters relationship with [Male] reader.

Like I said I don't want everyone to like [Male] because it's literally the same as EVERY book/story of high rise invasion(or in any anime x reader fanfictions).

So I've been thinking of making some rivals with most of the characters in the manga/anime with [Male] reader due to me being very hateful person. Also that I won't make him/them/her (put your pronouns) powerful as fuck because that's just some embarrassing stuff right there. Like we get it that the [male] reader is the main character, no need to make him so op. But at the same time I don't want to make him weak as hell so I'll put him in between.

Even his weapon that he was given, or found is a bit useless but I decided to go whatever I thought of and began trying to make it fit with his personality or some shit like that.

I'd like to share you some of my idea's for the new story of "silent plays", also known as " Laconic ".

I'd like to make [Male]'s personality like, mysterious, less confident, hateful.

I feel like making him hate people without an explanation and just, judge a book by it's cover. Like him being a fucking annoying dude that would start bullying you for no reason, but I'm not that rude so I won't make him THAT much of a hateful person.

☆────☆────☆────☆─────☆

Thanks for reading this "chapter" of me giving you information of the rewrite of "silent plays" along with the reason. I'm risking my sleeping schedule for this shitty thing when I should be sleeping, but at the same time I still have to wake up early for school.

Also I'd like to add, if you don't like my ideas or don't like how I explain my story and how I'm making [Male] reader please fuck off and don't bother reading instead of giving hate comments or report this for no good reason.

Published: March 22, 2022
at 2:04am

Edited & proof-read: March 28, 2022  at 10:11pm

-DAIKII ㋛

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑺𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑺 |ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑣𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 (RE-WRITING/ HIATUS) 🎉