NOT A UPDATE!!

Ah this isn't an update, it is but not about the plot. Well you see I'm maybe thinking of re-writing The whole book because once again I forgot what's the plot about and in the chapter 5/6 i forgot what I planned on writing. Don't judge me I forget easily. Usually I'm busy with discord, taking my dog for a walk every morning, normal etc. I will be re-writing "silent plays |high-rise invasion" but I will not promise that The updates will be fast to be published, I'm a slow typer. Too add, I'm using a phone to type the book/ chapters so the keyboard is too small. IM ALSO THINKING OF GOING IN A HIATUS.

It'll also take me a while to edit The chapters because I always make bad grammer and I usually dont notice them till a few hours or a day, may ask a friend to edit for me because they're a grade older.

I'm not sure if there will be any warnings because I haven't thought of an actual plot yet. 

Change of subject, thanks for 2k reads, I appreciate it that you read my crappy shit. The last time I checked was at 1.2k like HUH?! THATS SO MUCH PEOPLE, well to me but still.

ANOTHER change of subject, HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!🏳️‍🌈 🎉 A few people just recently came out to me and I'm so happy about that!, If you need help for coming out to someone just pm or talk to me and I'll help you :).

(Sorry the a/n is short btw)