Chapter Ten: An Awkward Night

As Marinette got off the phone with Alya she walked into the kitchen area and hugged her boyfriend from behind, "hey kitty, whatchu doing?"

"Making a romantic dinner for my princess," Adrien grinned planting a kiss on her lips, "how'd I do?"

"Well it smells delicious that's for sure," the bluenette complemented wiping something off his cheek, "you got some flour on your face."

"Oops silly me," Adrien joked, "guess I'm becoming more and more like you."

"Hey!" Marinette frowned playfully pinching his stomach

"Meowch," Adrien cried pretending to be in pain, "as much as I would like to keep this up, I think my princess is getting hungry."

Marinette looked down as she heard her stomach rumble, "Sorry, guess I am a bit hungry," she giggled

"Why don't you set up the plates while I finish making dinner," Adrien suggested

The night grew darker as the two teenagers finished their meal and decided to play some videogames.

"So, uh did you want to take a shower first or..." Adrien began, he knew they would have to sleep in close proximity tonight, and thanks to Mei, there was no sofa they could use to sleep separately.

"Just take one together," Plagg said almost out of nowhere making the two teenagers jump in shock, "get all the awkwardness out of the way."

"Plagg," Tikki scolded popping out from their hiding spot, "why would you say something like that?"

"I'll go first," Marinette blushed furiously as she grabbed her pajamas and dashed into the bathroom

"Geez Plagg what was that all about?" Adrien demanded, "you just scared her away."

"What, its gonna happen eventually," Plagg shrugged nonchalantly "by the way where's my cheese."

"Not now Plagg," Adrien shook his head, "what you did just now was very inappropriate."

Plagg grumbled before flying off and settled on some leftovers from the couple's dinner.

As Adrien finished washing the last of the dishes, the bathroom door clicked open and Marinette walked out. Her hair was down, and was still dripping wet from her shower.

"U-Uh, do you want to go in?" Marinette asked nervously as she dried her hair with a towel

"Why don't we dry your hair first?" Adrien offered with a light chuckle as he sat her down and started brushing her hair

"You're too sweet," Marinette giggled feeling his fingers brush through her hair as the hot air blew against her neck.

"Only to you princess," Adrien replied, a soft smile formed on his lips as he continued to dry her hair.

*****

Felix walked into the room and was surprised to see Kagami there in her pajamas. "Whoa there," he jumped accidently spilling his drink on her, "what are you doing here?"

"This is my room," the girl blinked stating the obvious as she crossed her arms to her chest.

Felix took a look around the and realized he had entered the wrong room, "ah my apologies," he apologized looking over at her, "looks like I spilled something on you too."

Kagami looked down at her shirt and blushed, "great I only packed one pair," she grumbled rummaging through her suitcase.

"Uh you can borrow one of my old shirts if you want," Felix offered, "I think there may be a few in my old room."