Nails (☁️)

CW: Cussing
Karls pov:

     "Guys it's time to stream!" I yelled to Sapnap and Quackity who were downstairs in the kitchen. They quickly came up to the room that I usually stream in and sat down in the two chairs I brought. I got rid of the "starting soon screen", smiled, and waved. 

     "Hello chat! Today I have Sapnap and Quackity with me!" The chat started saying "Hello" and "Hi" so I continued. "They don't know what I have planned yet so I gotta spill the beans real quick."

     I turned around to face my boyfriends and smiled, "So today I will be painting your nails!" I exclaimed. "Excuse me?" Sapnap replied in a confused tone. "Can I get pink?" Quackity joked. 

           "Anyway! I have the nail polish right here!" I pulled out a bag full of nail polish. I had plenty of colors for them to choose from. "Sapnap you get to pick your colors first!" He looked for a second then pulled out orange, and then black. 

     "Quackity! Your turn!" I told him. He pulled out a light blue and a dark blue. I took the bag of nail polish and picked out a light purple and a white. 

     "Alright, I'm gonna set up a poll to see whose nails I should paint first," I said then made the poll. It went on for about a minute and Quackity won. I took the light blue from him and started applying it to some of his nails. 

     "Quackity stop moving!" I yelled. "I'm sorry! I just need to move around!" Quackity yelled back."Can you guys just shut up?" Sapnap said. 

     It wasn't really surprising that HE said that but I looked at him sadly and looked at my feet all sad like. he looked at me guiltily. 

     "Er- sorry Karl what I meant to say is Quackity shut up bitch." Sapnap said sounding kind of guilty. I quickly smiled and finished Quackitys nails.

     Soon after that, I did Sap's nails and he thanked me for it. Then we ended the stream and went out to eat. We got Mcdonald's and then watched a movie after we finished our McDonald's. We all cuddled together with me in the middle of Sapnap and Quackity. Then we fell asleep.

A/N:
That took WAY too long. Anyway, thank you so much for all the reads! <3 I appreciate it! If anyone has any requests for stories then tell me! I'm all ears! And out of motivation-

Edit 9/13/2022: Okay so I got lazy at the end and didn't change it at all but other than that I think I did pretty okay!