Stuck. (angst)

You probably shouldn't read this if you have bad anxiety. 

TW!! GOING INSANE !! STARVING !! FALSE SENSE OF HOPE !! MENTION OF MURDER !!

idea from PumpTheBreaksjackson     sorta-

this is karlnap btw (Karl x Sapnap) 

Third person POV:

As Karl was trying to go back through the portal in the In between (I HAVENT SEEN THAT STREAM WHERE HE GOES IN IT IVE ONLY SEEN CLIPS BUT I THOUGHT THAT HE SHOULD BE STUCK THERE SO-) the portal closed

No no... This hasn't happened before why is it happening now..? Karl thought to himself. 

He tried everything but the portal wouldn't open.

Oh god no no. How am I going to get back to Sapnap? I have to get out of here. For Sapnap. Karl thought.

Third person POV but with Sappy Nappy:

Where has Karl been? Sapnap thought to himself. He should've been back by now. Something is wrong.

Sapnap called Bad for help.

"Sapnap? Is that you?" Bad asked. (this is on phone btw)

"Yeah it's me. Karls missing." Sapnap said trying to hold back his tears.

"Are you sure hes gone Sapnap?"

"Yes i'm sure. He said hed be back within 1-2 hours. Its been 4 hours Bad! He is missing! He is the only thing I have left Bad! What do I do?!" Sapnap replied.

"I will help you find him alright Sapnap? Just calm down. We will find him" Bad said in a calming voice while Skeppy screams and cries in the background. 

"Are you sure?" 

"I'm positive." Bad said then hung up.

Meanwhile with Karl

Karl walked all through the In Between looking for an exit or a portal. He couldn't find anything. 

Sapnap is probably so worried. I'm sorry Sapnap. I might not be back. Karl thought while crying.

He ran all through the In Between trying all he could to get out of there. He couldnt find an exit. But he wouldn't stop loooking until he did. So he kept going trying to save up his food.

A few hours later with Sapnap.

"I'm sorry but I don't think we will ever find him." Puffy said. (Bad invited Puffy to come)

"No... No No! He HAS to be somewhere he couldn't have just gone missing! He is somewhere here! He wouldn't just leave me!" Sapnap yelled back.

"I'm sorry Sapna-" 

"NO HE IS NOT GONE HE IS HERE! HE HAS TO BE! HE Has..to..be.." sapnap yelled cutting bad off then fainting.

Bad and Skeppy decided that Sapnap should stay with them for now. So they took Skeppy to an extra room. Bad stayed in that room while waiting for Sapnap to wake up. (The time is up to you) 

With Karllllll

Karl was starting to run out of food. He only has 18 apples left. He refuses to go insane or starve. 

I can't die yet! I can't lose my sanity. I have to get back to Sapnap. I just want to see him again. I will see him again. Karl thought while running through the In Between. He thought it would be a good idea to have a break and sit down for a moment. He ended up falling asleep.

And again sapnap

Sapnap did all he could to contact Karl. He texted him he called him he asked around the SMP but whatever he did led him to more questions.

He asked everyone in the SMP if they knew where Karl was.

Wilbur answered-

"Probably dead if hes been missing for so long but  hey! Death isn't that bad! He could be playing cards right now!"

Puffy answered-

"We tried to find Karl, Sapnap. He might have ran away. Or hes dead!"

Nihachu asnwered-

"I'm not sure Sapnap. I can't tell you. I'm very sorry"

Tommy answered-

"Why the h-ll would I know?! I don't pay attention to him!"

And he asked many more! He could never find Karl. He was starting to lose it. 

He didn't leave me did he..? Did he run away? Is he dead?! If so how did he die? Was it murder? No he has to be alive. There is no way hes dead. Sapnap thought while crying in the room Skeppy and Bad let him stay in. 

With Karlllllllllllll

Karl was starting to get scared. He had 5 apples left.

I'm not going to die am I..? Karl thought to himself with fear. He then heard something form his pocket. 

My phone! I can contact Sapnap! But my phone is going to die soon so I have to make this quick. Karl thought.

Karl

I'm trying to come back I love you.

Sapnap

KARL PLEASE TELL ME YOURE OKAY PLEASE COME BACK PLEASE IM SORRY FOR WHAT I DID PLEASE COME BACK! THIS IS MY FAULT !

Then his phone died. He then started to look for an exit again.

With Sapnapppp

After he got that text he showed Bad and he was surprised. 

"Karl is alive! He texted me hes okay!" Sapnap said.

"But where is he?" Bad asked.

"I'm not sure...but I am going to find him." after Sapnap said that he left to search for Karl again. After hours pf searching he still couldn't find Karl.

Karl again- lollololololol

Karl was running through the In Between. he was going to strarve. He didn't have any food left to eat.

Is that...A portal? Karl thought. He ran to it and went through it. He ran into Sapnap when he got through. he knew he wasn't going to live.

"I love you Sapnap. Stay alive for me. okay?" Karl told/asked Sapnap.

"h-huh? What  do you mean?" Sapnap asked.

"I'm out of food."

"N-no. No I can still give you something." Sapnap said while searching his inventory. He found an apple. One last apple. "Karl look!" Sapnap said while giving Karl the apple. Karl ate the apple. Karl ate the apple.

"Maybe I should start bringing you with me." Karl said.

and they lived happily in their home B) 

(IM SORRY I COULDNT BRING MYSELF TO KILL KARL-)