!Finally another chapter!

3rd person POV:

As Karl sat up in bed he found no sign of Sapnap.
Quackity was there but Sapnap wasn't.

Karl got out of bed and searched the house for Sapnap. Sapnap wasn't in the living room, kitchen, bathroom, or any of the recording rooms.

He kept thinking to himself,  'why am I up? He's fine.'

Karl went to the balcony. Sap wasn't there either. Karl was beginning to get worried. Sapnap was gone without a note or a text saying anything.
Because there was no note Sap had to be home.

Karl went to the front door. He opened it and stepped out. He looked around. Sap wasn't there but his car was. Karl went back inside shutting the door behind him.

He went to the backyard. Karl hoped Sapnap was out there, because if he wasn't then he would blow up Saps phone and make a big fuss over it. He slid open the sliding door and, once again, stepped out shutting the door behind him.

He looked around the backyard. Sapnap was there swinging on the swing they hung up a few months ago. Karl walked up to Sapnap.

"Are you okay?" He asked. Sapnap didn't seem to be expecting him and jumped a little.
"Yeah. Couldn't sleep. I'm alright." Sap replied.
"Come to bed. It's 2 in the morning."
Sap stopped swinging and got off the swing. He walked with Karl back to their shared bedroom.

Quackity was on the far right side of the bed snoring and drooling. Karl got on the bed. Sapnap followed. Karl was in the middle and Sapnap was on the far right. Karl and sapnap cuddled while Quackity continued to snore and drool.

Karl and Sap soon both drifted off to sleep.

___________________
A/N
OMG IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING!! I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT TAKE THIS.