Chapter 15: You chose, (Red)

"Angel this could be dangerous so its ok if you don't want to come along, I wouldn't want you to get hurt" Red said looking at me. I looked back and forth between the two and my decision was clear.

"Your not getting rid of me that easy besides someone needs to be there to make sure you come back alive" I said shaking my head then standing aswell. Red let out a slight chuckle and nodded.

"Ok you too come to the lab with me." He said walking out.

"Right" we responded, I gave Blue one last look over before following after the professor.

When we reached the Lab Professor Oak's assistant went over her usual routine. "Next allow me to check the conditon of both of your pokemon team" she said to us as she took our pokemon went to check on them.

"Yes please do" the porfessor said to her, "by the way Red, What are these stones that you have here?" we heard the professor ask and turned to him as he picked up the box with the stones Mister Fuji gave Red.

"Those actually I don't really know" Red answered

"You don't know?, in that case why do you carry them with you? " the professor asked.

"I got those stones from a old man in Lavender Town, when I asked him what they were, he just looked at me and said you'll find out" Red said.

"And what was this old mans name?" The professor asked.

"Everyone just called him Mr Fuji right" Red said turning to me for confimation. To which I nodded my head.

"Did you say Mr Fuji?" The professor asked with shock.

'Why dose the professor look so shock? Dose he know him' I thought to myself.

Red and I decided to go outside where Red decided to do a little fishing at a near by river, Red however seemed to be in deep thought the whole time which is honestly kinda worrying if you knew him as well as i do. "Thats it the pokemon mansion" Red suddenly said jumping me a little, as he got up and put his rod away to head inside.

"What about the Mansion?" I asked getting up aswell to follow him.

"Profeesor Oak" Red called out as he entered the lab, "I knew i remembered those words" he said as we finally reached up to the professor.

"Its beyond even us, its the exact same message in a diary i found in the Pokemon Mansion on Cinnabar Island" Red said.

"A diary" the professor repeated.

"Oh thats right" i said reacalling the diary and what it said.

Xx Flashback xX (que flash back music)

"July 5th, today while on out journey throught the densest part of the jungle, we were suprised to doscover a new pokemon"I remembered him Red read out to loud, "a new one?" Weboth said as we looked to each other, then read continued "July 10th, we decides to name the recently discovered pokemon Mew, Feburary 6th from the potential within mew we manged to create an entirely new pokemom mewtwo".