𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3 - « Ukraine? »

"Hey, Bela?"

Ukraine called out to the Belarusian who was touching the fabric of two certain gowns that were being wore by mannequins, she hummed in question. "Did you notice that Germany's English got better?" Bela tilted her head and thought for a few seconds.

"Oohh so that's why I didn't feel bothered, I'm actually impressed by how good his English got! I wonder who taught him," She slightly mumbled the last sentence as she lets go of the fabric. "I don't know, probably Google or an app or even Brit himself," Ukraine shrugged, he stared at Belarus who was admiring charming dresses for a moment.

"Hey, why don't ya try those on? I bet it'll look great on ya!" He suggested, making her turn around with an unsure shy look on her face and wave both her hands. "Nno, I'll probably destroy the wonderful strucut-ture of the gowns!"

Bela quickly protested, having body dysmorphic disorder isn't quite fun. Ukraine raised his hand to call for an employee, Bela slightly panicked and tried putting it down but she only did when a female employee approached them.

"What do you need?"
"Could you take those gowns over there off their mannequins? My sister over here said she wanted to try those on." She nodded at his request before walking towards the mannequins that held up the certain gowns, Ukraine looked over at Belarus who was frowning at him, he casually returned a smile.

Once the employee got the gowns off the figures she soon gestured Belarus to follow her into the changing room, Bela reluctantly trailed behind the lady right before Ukraine yelled "I'll be over here waiting!" when she glanced back at the Ukrainian, she saw him give her a thumbs up.

...

Ukraine was in the shop's waiting room, sitting on one of the pastel pink couches. An employee brought him here. This certain room was located near the changing area, the whole shop is themed around pastel colors, it was a bit too 'girly' for the Ukrainian's liking. But he didn't give a shit anymore. He was busy on his phone, scrolling through posts on Facebook. His chat inboxes seem empty at this time of the day.

The male scrolled by posts from countries who decided to share their shopping sprees a/o other stuff. He only saw the same things over and over again, he began to grow tired of it. Letting out a sigh, he leaned back and closed his phone. Ukraine stared at the flower vase that was sitting on the center of a coffee table, the flowers looked like Middlemist Red.
The rare flower(s)

"Huh, I thought these flowers were wiped out-"

On closer inspection, it was slowly turning to a grayish blue color. That isn't normal unless it was intentional, Ukraine stared at it slowly change color but then he heard something whisper into his ear making him flinch and quickly turn to catch whoever whispered, no one was there, not a single being. Just an unoccupied couch.

He just stared at the thin air for a few seconds before looking back at the Middlemist Red, the grayish blue was taking over its beautiful red petals. Like a country colonizing another. Each fully covered petals began drooping, each time a petal gets covered it felt like time was going faster and faster. Ukraine just watched the flowers transform into another color with an unnerving feeling.

Until

He felt like his air passages were being blocked, eventually, he had to breathe through his mouth. It was getting harder and harder for him to breathe each drooping petal, he leaned and rested his head back, slowly trying to breathe. He closed his eyes.