𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1 - вы паводзіце сябе крыху дзіўна

╭─────────╮
Пункт гледжання Беларусі
╰─────────╯

I hear Russia pull a chair, I assumed that he was going to wait for us. Kazakhstan told me earlier he wanted to talk about something, he didn't tell me what right there and then. So I was going to ask about it once Russia left us be, I clear my throat.

"So... Kaz, what did you want to talk about earlier?"
He hummed which was shortly followed by an 'Oh!', he gently placed the teapot onto the counter then turned to me. He took a breath in and spoke as his eyebrows furrowed.
"Is Russ Okay? He hasn't talked to me much so I'm worried, I mean sure he did a bit of a chit chat earlier but that doesn't count."

Just what I expected.
Russia these past weeks was constantly locking himself in his room, he told me that it was nothing and that  I should ignore it. I doubt that it's nothing. It took me a while to make him confess that he was dealing with something at the moment, I did ask what it was but he just fell silent and didn't answer me for a while until a few days later. "I guess you could say he is okay, he's just handling something at the moment. It wouldn't hurt to approach him, Kaz."

Kazakhstan slightly tilted his head, it took him a few seconds before replying. "I know, I'm just a bit scared and nervous. Last time we talked we almost got into an argument." He sighed and scratched his cheek. Well yeah, they started off with a normal conversation then slowly fading into a heated argument. Ukraine and I managed to calm them down before hell broke loose. 
"Try talking to him after breakfast, alright? Or just later today." I suggested and he responded with a hum and a nod, hopefully, they won't get into an argument.

I stand on my tippy toes as I opened the cupboard, the teacups were on the second shelf and I still lack height. They keep telling me I should sleep normal hours like that could give me the height I needed in just a few weeks or what. I slowly grab four teacups one by one, I don't want to spoil everyone's mood by breaking a cup right now. My heels hit the ground and I see a bamboo tray place in front of me, Kazakhstan placed the teapot and teacups on the tray as well as four small glass mug shots full of sterilized milk, four plates, and some utensils. 

We soon go to the dining table where Russia was resting his head on, Kazakhstan gently placed each set on the table. He places the bamboo tray on an empty portion of a shelf, I tap Russia's back as I pass behind him to go to my chair. He raises his head and stretched his arms before leaning on the chair. "Украина! Get your ass over here!" Kazakh called out, shortly after Ukraine appears in the doorway between the kitchen and dining area. A smirk across his face, he approaches the table and said as he reached out for a Baursaki "Finally-" Kazakhstan slapped his hand and commanded. "Go wash your filthy hands, Raine!"

Ukraine raised both his hands just below his head and backed away to the kitchen, I heard water flowing down. A smile creeps up on my face, I'm happy that we weren't aggressive with each other anymore. It was quite terrifying back then, I always had to hide from them whenever either Ukraine or Russia got drunk, they would always get into heated arguments, throwing bullshit at each other, get violent, Kazakhstan would get pulled into their problems while I sit in my room, sobbing out of fear, being helpless. But now that we fixed our problems, everything is fine. It turned out that Russia still wasn't over the death of Soviet [I was going to put it as dissolution but- yeah] and that he had mental problems we didn't know about, he reached out to me for help and I'm happy he did.

The water soon stopped and Ukraine walks out of the kitchen, he showed his hands and Kazakhstan nodded. Ukraine sat down and Kaz cleared his throat before lowering his head, closing his eyes, and putting his hands together as a smile remained on his face. We did as well. We whispered our prayers, even if no one was up there listening, we are willing to do this every single day. After a short moment of silence, we opened our eyes and raised our heads. 
"Тамақтанайық!"
[Let's eat!]