𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2 - 𝓢𝓾𝓲𝓽𝓼, 𝓖𝓸𝔀𝓷𝓼, 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓴𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼.

Staring at a dark blue suit on a mannequin, I raise my hand up and rest it on the mannequin's shoulder. I tilt my head, it looks a bit different from mine but I guess I could use this until they clean my suit. I glance at the two, I wonder who's the first one I'm going to visit. I stare at the female for a bit before looking back at the suit and flicking my hand, a blue and pink carnation appears out of the thin air and falls onto my palm. I look down at the flowers before putting them in the suit's ticket pocket. Their fate seems to be the same but three of the blue carnation's petals were withering. This seems to be recent, oh well.

╭─────────╮
Third Person Point of View
╰─────────╯

Belarus picked out the suit that would fit Russia out of the bunch Ukraine got and picked two more suits for himself and Kazakhstan. Bela stared at the suits for a moment before asking "Is there an occasion?" The Ukrainian looked back at her with a slightly confused look "You still don't know?" She shook her head as a response, a small sigh get out of Ukraine "Well, it's kinda like a- uh- how do I say this... America told us that Britain was hosting a ball for something and that certain countries were invited, preparation starts this afternoon." 

Yes indeed, UK decided to host a ball for some specific reasons. He told his 'family' to invite whoever they want, this might be one hell of an event of this month or maybe until another one happens. This is going to be ''fun'', there's totally no chance conflict would happen. "Ooh, that sounds kinda interesting." Belarus replied.

Ukraine jerked his head towards the direction of the counter, both of them soon walk over as soon as someone waves over an employee for help. The mortal behind the counter gives us a smile before tapping on the countertop, Ukraine places the suits on that specific area. The lady took one of the suits and glanced at us for a bit before continuing to scan the suit, she then asked "So, Mr. Ukraine and Ms. Belarus, what's the suits for?" 

...

Back at their house, Kazakhstan was laying on his bed with his head buried into a pillow but not to the point where he can't breathe. Meanwhile, Russia collapsed on his chair inside his room. He sighed and threw his head back before muttering to himself "Acting... Like everything is fine is just exhausting. I wonder why my energy immediately drained just after about an hour," The Russian man shook his head and another sigh gets out of him once more. Glancing at the pictures hanging on his walls, some of them contain pictures of the Russian States/Republics, most are family pictures during the Soviet Union.
'I should take the pictures down, they look haunting...' 

He sometimes hates being reminded of his past, why does he still have those pictures up if he hates recalling his past? The tall male stood up and walked over to the wall, he was about to grab the first picture but he stopped and stared at it instead. The picture contains a picture of Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Russia in the snow, you could call them baby pictures sure. Russia analyzes the picture, his younger self was clutching onto a stuffed bear. "Kakadu..." he lightly places his four fingers on the picture, soon enough he heard knocking on his bedroom door.

His head turned to the direction of his door, shifting towards it as well. He pulls the door open and saw Kazakhstan "Р-Ресей!" The shorter male stuttered "Казахстан." Kazakhstan averted his eyes while fiddling with his fingers, Russia was straight-up confused. "What is it?" Kazakh kept mumbling, it just made Russia even more confused, he tilted his head to the side. Kaz looks up at him and apologized quickly, he took a deep breath before speaking. "Russia, do you mind if... If we go out today?"