2. The Florist˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

Requested by - @khocengg_barbarrr
Words - 277

As the bar bell chimed to announce a new arrival, Sparkling felt a thrill of excitement as a soft-faced, lime-haired cookie with brown eyes came in through the oakwood door. Herb Cookie had recently moved in and set up his own flower shop a few blocks away from Sparkling's bar. The florist had stolen the bartender's heart, and Sparkling felt great amounts of joy and excitement every time herb was within eyesight.

"Welcome, how may I help you?", Sparkling mused, blushing furiously.

"So this is the bar every everycookie's praising! No wonder.." Herb mumbled. "Heh, Sorry. Could I get a..." His eyes moved through the menu plastered across the wall. "Is water fine?" He asked reluctantly.

"Sure!" Sparkling yelled across the room as he filled a cup with room temperature water. He came back and swiftly slid it to Herb, who took a seat on a barstool.

Herb sipped his water while Sparkling cleaned out a few glasses left on the counter.

"So," Sparkling chirped. "Any plans for this weekend?", he implored.

"Nothing much," Herb began as he started talking about the saplings he had to arrange, and about the seeds he was receiving soon.

"I was wondering..." Sparkling breathed, "Would you like to spend some time together this Saturday? The bar'll be closed, and I'm free, if you'd like?" He plead.

Herb opened his mouth to speak, but he shook it off and beamed.

"Sure, I'm free this Saturday. I don't have much going on, is 3 P.M. fine?" He piped.

Sparkling nodded and fidgeted all day, as Saturday couldn't come soon enough. He couldn't believe his tremendous luck.