5. Theatre "Date" ˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

Requested by - Taffy_Queen
Words - 255

For this oneshot, the user requested DJ Cookie x Whipped Cream Cookie! This was fun to write, however, DJ's gender is unspecified in English, however, is referred to as female and uses she/her pronouns in Japanese. Then again, I could be wrong so PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong!!

DJ was frustrated. She'd just woken up to a new notification from her manager that her next concert would be temporarily discontinued. While adjusting the lights, one of the helping hands tore a wire and completely shut off the electricity. Her unamausement was thankfully interrupted by her boyfriend walking through the bedroom door. Whipped Cream gave her a smile and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Goodmorning, sleepyhead," He teased, "What's bothering you?" Whip questioned.

"Concert canceled," she grumbled under the covers.

"How awful. How about we do something to make up for it?" He added cheerfully.

Despite her being annoyed, she couldn't deny that adorable smile.

"Alrighty, so what'd you have in mind?" She said, getting up.

"How about I take you on a theater tour?" Whipped Cream suggested.

A twenty minute walk later they've arrived at the theater. It was truly magnificent, with a creme brick path decorated with pink roses around the garden.

Whipped Cream led DJ to the practice room while DJ stared at the interior in awe. It was so pretty.

"Dance?" He asked tenderly.

"Sure." She smiled.

The couple swift moved around, the room now a blur of pastels in DJ's eyes.