4. Campfire˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

Requested by - Siniora-Chan
Words - 238
▪︎ The requester asked for Purple Yam x Fem! Milk^^

Purple Yam had slouched near one of the logs surrounding the campfire, yawning.

The fire glowed and crackled, soot popping out. Milk hummed while waiting for the "soup" (which was just water and a few herbs and mushrooms Yam had collected) to ready.

"Fix your position, Yam, it's bad for your back," Milk advised.

Yam sighed and sat up straight.

"Say," Milk began, "Where did you find these? They seem to be getting along well," she nodded at the handcrafted bowl, steaming.

"Dunno, the forest, where else you'd expect?" Yam grunted. "Finding Dark Choco's taking way too long, it's been over six months already. This is getting on my nerves."

Milk sensed a tantrum coming and quickly replied. "I'm sure he'll turn up eventually, we just have to look closer."

Purple Yam looked over to Milk, finally looking at her closely now. He hadn't noticed this on their walks and journeys, but Milk had heavy eyebags under her eyes. She also seemed tired too.

"Milk?"

"Yes, Purple Yam?"

"You getting enough sleep?" He asked, concerned.

Milk fidgeted and hugged her knees.

"No, not much, to be honest," she hesitated, "I've been having . . . nightmares,"

Yam moved closed and put an arm over Milk.

"Thank you," she nodded.

"If . . . If you're ever scared, just tell me," he sounded embarrassed, but Milk was very grateful.