As I grow up (Poem)

*TRIGGER WARNING*

On a day with the sun rising beautifully

She was Born. They called her "Jasmine" because she was their flower.

She grew up lovely and everyone was her friend.

That year, she learned her talent of memorising languages.

That year of going to school, she met her new best friend,

Her father loved her and was always there for her.

On a day with the sun was very hot and hard to handle.

She began her second year of middle school. They called her "Fat" because they knew she was the thinnest.

She grew up knowing how to see what people truly feel, but no one could ever see her's.

That year she learned how to cope with people and not let them hurt her.

That year, she learned that her best friend had the same problems.

Her father was now questionable of his love, he doesn't seem to care anymore.

On a day that the sun was setting in.

She was finishing her last year of high school. She wasn't called anything because no one ever noticed her.

She grew up with more hatred towards society, and everyone was her enemy.

That year she learned her talent of self-defence.

That year she knew she was in love with her best friend.

Her father doesn't seem to love or care about her anymore because when he's there, she always ends up abused.

On a dark day with no sun or light at all.

New deep crimson cuts were born on her wrists. She called them called them "goodbye" because they were her last goodbye to this world

_______________________

MY GUITAR STRING JUST CRACKED AND I THINK IM ABOUT TO FAINT (p.s this is my favourite poem that I wrote)