CHAPTER 8 - Hostage

Y/n's POV:

Y/n's POV:

Atsushi then pulls me away from the boy that I've asked to marry me.

"Atsushi-kun! Why did you have to get in the way!" I said.

"Gomen Y/n-san but that's just rude," Atsushi said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"You're just like Tanjiro, he gets in the way of my love life, And I wished that he was in my life as a husband," I said as I sighed. "He always rejected it and he has to take care of Nezuko-chan first, But... I will still have to force Dazai to marry me" I said with a determined face.

"Oh. That's right. I've wasted a whole minute dealing with this idiot" Kunikida said as he looked at his wristwatch. "Let's hurry to the agency!" 

"Why?" Dazai asks as he was still on Kunikida's hold.

"It's an emergency. A bomber's taken a Hostage and holed himself up in the Agency" Kunikida said in a serious tone as Dazai's expression turned serious.

"A bomber!? In the Agency that I should be working!? AHHHH THAT'S IT! I'm GONNA DIE! WHY DID I HAVE TO GO HERE!? I'm GONNA DIE, I'M GONNA DIE!" I said as I started to panicked I don't even care about people looking at me weirdly as fear consumed me, as I started shaking.

"Y/n-san! Calm down!" Atsushi said as he tried to calm me down. 

Timeskip

Y/n's POV:

We then went to a building as we were going upstairs to the fourth floor where the Agency is. I was still shaking in fear as crocodile tears streaming down my face.

"I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die!" I chanted as my teeth chattered.

"Y/n, Please be quiet! The bomber will hear us coming!" Kunikida silently scolded

"But how!? Ninety-nine percent of my fear has taken over me! I'm gonna die as I get my pieces of flesh will be scattered around the street! I'm gonna die!" I said to him as I panicked. We reached the office as we silently went inside as we hide behind the bush.

"I can't... I can't take it anymore... It's all your fault... It's the Armed Detective Agency's fault. Where's the President? Hurry and bring the President! If you don't I'll blow everyone into bits!" The bomber said as I was shaking in fear I then take a peek at the scene as I see a man with orange hair and hazel eyes, As he was holding a girl hostage.

'Damn... he looking fine and handsome as a bomber... He could be my husband if he isn't a bomber and kills everyone in this building...' I thought to myself.

"A personal grudge? This type is a pain." Dazai said.

"Why am I here?" Atsushi asks.

"The bomber seems to be enraged with the Agency." Kunikida said as he ignored Atsushi's question.

"I don't think I am in use here. May I go now?" Atsushi said.

"We do attract a lot of ill will," Dazai said.

"Are you ignoring me?" Atsushi asks again.

"Not only that, that's a high-grade explosive. If the bomber acts on his threats and detonates it, the entire floor will be gone" Dazai said completely ignoring Atsushi. "If we can cover the bomb somehow to mitigate the force of the explosion a bit. But given the situation... I can't believe he took the woman as a hostage. That coward..." He said.

"Who's that girl?" Atsushi asks.

"That's Naomi. She works here part-time." Kunikida said.

"A part-timer? Then she's a completely innocent bystander!" Atsushi said completely worried.

"That's it... I'm gonna die... I haven't lived my life to the fullest and yet here I am... Sitting here as I awaited my death to happen... I'm gonna die" I said as I sobbed and shaking.

"Y/n-san, we are going to survive this" Atsushi said as he tried to calm me down as he looked at the woman in hostage.

Kunikida and Dazai were deciding on which of them will go first as they think of a plan.

'This is my time to escape!' I thought as I tried to crawl out of the door without them noticing me but then I felt someone grabbed me by the collar of my shirt as they pulled me back. I then was pulled back into someone's lap as I looked to see Dazai holding me.

"Dazai!? I wasn't going anywhere I swear! I was just umm... Cleaning the floor!" I said.

"Really? It doesn't look like it? It seems like you were trying to escape Y/n-chan" He said in a cheery tone. I then realized that I was sitting on his lap.

"A-ah Gomen," I said as I get off him, then I felt he pulled me back into his lap as he held me by the waist.

"Don't worry~ I don't mind~" He cooed as I start to blush.

"You two stop flirting! And please get a room!" Kunikida quietly scolded.

"Oh? We will~" He playfully said.

"W-what!?" I said as I blushed. "D-Dazai! Please marry me right now, please!" I asked.

"You two shut up! I'm going!" Kunikida scolded us as he went out.

______________________________________

Hey! Sorry for not updating sooner... Damn, I feel bad (o/-\o)

I got so many missing assignments and I am such a damn procrastinator lol

 Thank u guys for choosing this book!

(One comment one bullet to get rid of my laziness for school and making chapters in this book)

( -_・)᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ╦╤── (Laziness)

THAT'S ALL 

YEET!

- Lazy_Insomniac_