Desire !!NSFW!!

Marco's POV:

A couple of weeks have passed since the incident between Reiner and Jean.  Things are somewhat returning back to normal.  

Bertholdt ended up arriving a few days after Annie did, but he came with Theo Magath, proving that their intentions with Paradis were true.  

Levi had stopped keeping an eye on them just yesterday after they have shown what their intentions actually are and they're good.  

We need to keep Eren contained.  

The three of them have just started being allowed to work post shifts, allowing Jean and Mikasa to get more rest now.  Before, Hange didn't want the three of them to be on post because she was skeptical that they would allow something to happen.  

Since that day Jean beat up Reiner, all of us have been keeping our distance.  We have only shared a few awkward glances here and there.

Magath has spent a majority of his time with Hange, trying to figure out plans on what to do and when.  But, since Eren has almost no motive to do anything after Zeke died, nothing has really been happening.  

Armin has welcomed the three Marleyans with open arms, like he normally would any one else.  So, he has been getting along with them.  At first, Connie and Mikasa kept their distance, but have started warming up to them.  Jean has shared words with Annie and Bertholdt, but not a single one to Reiner since that day.  

I, on the other hand, have been ignoring every advancement they try to make on me.  I thought I would never see them again, so I never had time to process the idea of forgiving them.  I want to talk it out, but I don't know how.  Or when.  

As of today, I was laying on Jean's bed, staring up at the ceiling while he completed a few mission reports that were late.  

He and I haven't shared a kiss in ages.  Honestly, his birthday was probably the last time we had any sort of physical, sensual contact like that.

I was craving it, to be truthful.  

"Hey, Jean?"  I ask, tapping my finger on my stomach.  We have been in complete silence for a few hours, the only sound coming from the paper when he turned the pages.

"Hm?"

"How much do you have left?"  I asked, sitting up and looking at the desk.  

"A lot."

Out of the huge stack of reports that were missing, he's only about a fourth of the way in.  I sighed and laid back down, "Is it even your job to fill those out?"

"No," he muttered under his breath, "but Hange asked me to do them."  

I groaned, just wanting to spend some time with him.  Though, I do have to admit, after everything that has been going on these past couple of weeks, laying here just in the same room as Jean was relaxing.  

"Do you have time to break?"

"No, it's already going on 3pm and I've been at this since 10 this morning."  

I got off the bed, walking up behind him, "Exactly!  That means you should take a break.  Let your mind rest for a little while..."  

"Marco, they're due tomorrow morning.  The MP needs them."  

I placed my hands on his shoulders from behind, slowly beginning to massage them, "I can help?"

"How?  They need my signature on them.  Not to mention, we have vastly different handwriting..."  He tapped his finger on the table while reading part of the paper he didn't need to fill out.