OneShot #1: Murderers

This has been requested by @CountryAnimations as they requested for Nadwe and Muffin to be murders and so here ya go!

TW: Mention of death, blood,gore and murder

..." N-Nadwe back off!" Meme cried as the fourteen-year-old pinned him to the wall, "And where's the fun in that?" Nadwe spoke in a harsh voice holding a knife to MemeGod's throat then taking a bow after the murder.

Socksfor1 had been walking casually been walking down in a hall, he was talking with TBH but they then parted ways. Socks had been curious where Meme was since he hadn't come for both breakfast and lunch so he walked over to Medbay to be faced upon Meme on the ground covered in blood. Socks in fear ran off to the door only to be faced upon Muffin guarding the exit, "Well, well, well look who's here faced upon the scene of death, huh?" Socks shook in fear as the Muffin man spoke. "What did you do to him?!" Socks spoke loudly, trying to be brave. "Oh me? I didn't do anything, that was Nadwe." Muffin told him soon adding; "And stop acting so brave, you're obviously scared." Socks frowned to what the Muffin had said. Muffin stepped closer to Socks before asking, "Want to join him Socksfor1?" Soon Socks felt a large pain toward his arm but before he could look, he had collapsed to the floor...

:) I really hope you liked it, I could possibly make a part 2 maybe soon!

255 words...