14 - first time

A/N: Smut warning.

*****

Y/N's POV

I kiss him back with everything I have, years of pent up emotions coming to the service as my mouth moves perfectly against his. It's unlike any kiss I've ever had with Theo. I never knew a kiss could feel like this, so charged with desire and wanting. Like our lips were meant for each other. 

In one swift motion he pulls me onto his lap so I'm straddling his waist as we continue to kiss. His tongue works its way into my mouth, swirling with mine as he explores. I let out a groan as I feel his arousal growing beneath me, pressing against his pants and rubbing against my core. I know I'm getting wet. This is the hottest kiss I've ever had and I've never been so turned on.

His pulls my bottom lip between his teeth, tugging lightly and I let out another moan, throwing my head back with abandon to give him better access to my neck. His head dips down, planting open mouthed kisses down my neck, licking across my collarbone. 

I start to grind against him, needing friction to provide relief for the steady throbbing ache between my legs. "I want you." Ron says, pulling his mouth away from my skin. "I want to fuck that pretty little mouth of yours."

I'm thankful I'm sitting because if I were standing, I surely wouldn't be able to hold myself up any longer. His words set fire to my desire all over again and I find myself slipping off his lap on kneeling before him on the ground. I've never done this before so I'm slightly nervous as I undo the belt on his pants before undoing his zipper. 

"Are you sure?" Ron asks, his voice tender and I know that if I told him I wasn't sure he would be more than understanding. That just makes me even more sure, wanting to do this even more. 

"More than sure." I say, my voice filled with desire. And it's true. I want this. I want him more in this moment than I ever wanted Theo in the entirety of our relationship. I'm not sure why but it just feels right. 

Upon hearing my words, Ron helps me pull his pants and boxers down, springing his erection free. It takes me a moment to take in the full sight of him, licking my lips as I do so. I position myself in between his legs and swirl my tongue around the tip. His answering moan is enough to spur me on as I take the rest of him in my mouth until he hits the back of my throat. 

I hollow my cheeks and start bobbing my head along his dick, drawing him out and back in again until he hits my throat. His hands tangle in my air as he moans my name. "Fuck, y/n." He gasps, as he keep working.

It doesn't take longs for me to feel his abs tense beneath my hands. "Y/N, I'm gonna come." He says through clenched teeth. I suck harder, continuing to bob my head until he released in my mouth. I swallow it all and then when he's done, pull myself off the ground. 

He pulls me back onto his lap and kisses me hard. "That was bloody amazing, y/n." He whispers. "But now I want to do something for you." He murmurs in my ear rather huskily. 

He wraps his arm around my waist and flips me around so my back is pressed against his chest and my legs straddle his leg. He lefts it slightly, applying pressure against my heat. "Fuck." I gasp at how great the relief feels. 

I tilt my head back, resting it on Ron's shoulder, giving him perfect access to my throat. "I want you to ride my thigh." He whispers, brushing his lips against my skin. He plants a kiss on my shoulder then slips my button-up off my arms. 

"I don't know how." I confess, feeling slightly embarrassed of my lack of experience. 

"I'll help you." He murmurs, gripping my hips and sliding  me along his leg. 

I let out a gasp, the feeling entirely new. My skirt is hitched up around my waist and my still clothed pussy rubs along his pant-covered leg. But despite the fabric, it still feels amazing, maybe even more so because of the extra friction the fabric provides. "Think you can handle that darling?" Ron asks, continuing to guide my hips.

I nod, not trusting my voice to stay stable enough to speak. "Good girl." He says, removing his hands from my waist and instead moving them up to my bra, pulling it down so my breasts pop out of them as he starts to massage my nipples running them between his fingers, kissing and sucking on my neck. 

The sensations overwhelm me and I need release so I start sliding along Ron's leg, pushing myself downwards to apply pressure as I grind against his thigh. Back and forth. Back and forth. And with every motion, I hit my clit in the perfect spot. 

I'm surprised at the short amount of time before I start to feel my climax building inside me. The knot deep within me gets tighter and tighter, building its pressure. "Ron, I'm gonna come." I gasp. 

"Good. Come for me, y/n." He whispers, pinching my nipples as he nips my neck. 

The slight pain adds to the pleasure and pushes me over the edge. The knot of desire unfurls, my orgasm ripping through me, reaching every nerve ending inside me as I moan out Ron's name. I continue to ride his thigh, carrying myself through the high until I'm left a gasping mess, slumping back against Ron's chest. 

"Good girl." He says, pulling my hair away from my face and tilting my chin up to kiss him. "You're such a mess for me and I barely had to do anything." He smirks. I like this side of Ron. This sexy, confident, dominant side. But I also like his sweet and caring side. "But don't worry. I will do things to you. Plenty of things. But not now. We don't need to rush anything. We have plenty of time."

*****

A/N: No hate please. I've never written a thigh-riding scene and thought I would try something different. I hope it was okay.