17 - alone at last

A/N: Smut warning.

*****

Y/N's POV

"FINALLY some alone time." Ron grins at me as he closes the bedroom door behind us. 

"Finally." I sigh, wrapping my arms around Ron's neck and bringing him in for a kiss. 

As his lips meet mine, I'm grateful to Molly for letting us share a room tonight. In her words, she trusts us to be responsible and she knows that if she split us up in different bedrooms we would just sneak in when everyone else is asleep, most likely leaving one of her other children to sleep on the cold hallway floor. 

We kiss deeply, our mouths moving perfectly against each other as our tongues swirl. Even as Ron backs me over to the bed, we don't break our kiss. I fall back onto the bed, pulling him down on top of me. 

Then he finally breaks the kiss, tugging my shirt over my head. His pupils dilate as he tugs down my pants, standing up so he can take off his own clothes. Once he's in his boxers, he renews the kiss. 

It's more passionate this time, fuelled by lust and desire and the need for one another. I can feel Ron's arousal growing harder by the second, pressing against me as he continues to kiss me. 

He breaks the kiss again, this time to dip his head down so he can take my nipple in his mouth, sucking on the sensitive distended bud. I arch my back into his touch as he continues to suck while his hands trails down my body, his fingers pushing into my underwear.

"You're you fucking wet for me, y/n." He breathes, teasing my clit with the pad of his thumb before adding the slightest pressure. I let out a gasp at the incredible sensation, reaching my hands up to take his dick. 

I apply pressure with the heel of my hand, causing him to let out a groan, pushing his dick further into my palm through the fabric. 

Just as he slips two fingers into my entrance, I can't take it anymore. "Ron. I need you. I need you inside me now." I beg. 

"Good. Because I need to be inside you." He breathes, yanking down my panties as I push down his boxers. 

With our undergarments discarded, Ron positions the tip at my opening, before looking up at me for permission. "Wait." I say, gripping onto his arms. "This is my first time." I confess, blush heating my cheeks. 

He furrows his brow. "Really? You and Theo didn't?"

I shake my head. "No. It never felt right. You're the only one it feels right with. You're the only one it's ever felt right with."

He leans down and pecks a kiss on my lips. "I'll go slow." He murmurs. "If you still want to, that is..."

"Yes, I do." I nod. "But go slow."

He does, nudging an inch in at a time, making sure I'm okay each step of the way. A pinching feeling causes tears to come to my eyes, but they quickly dissipate as a pleasurable feeling takes over instead. 

I grip Ron's strong biceps, pulling him closer to me which pushes him deeper inside me. I release a groan at the feeling of being full, but it's a groan of pleasure, not one of anguish. "You can move." I urge.

He obliges, pulling himself out to the tip before pushing himself back in, slowly. As he maintains his slow pace, he brings his thumb down to work my clit, making the sensations all the more wonderful. 

"Ron, that feels so good." I gasp. "Faster. Please."

Once again, he obliges and it's like a dam has broken inside him as he fully unleashes himself. His strokes become harder and faster, driving into me at a quick but steady pace as he hits my g-spot repeatedly. 

I bite my lip to suppress a moan, remembering that there are over ten other people still in the house and I'm not sure how thin these walls are. But I'm not sure how quiet I'll be able to be for much longer as I feel my climax approaching. 

"I'm getting close Ron." I tell him as my breathing quickens. 

"Me too." He says, his pace becoming even more hurried.

Soon his thrusts become sloppy and I know he's on the verge of coming. But I come first, my wall clenching and tightening around him as I climax, a cry leaving my lips that I can't prevent. The sound of me coming, triggers Ron's own orgasm and with one more thrust he spills into me, filling me up with his cum. 

Then an unusual thing happens, the feeling of him coming inside me, sets me off again, propelling me over the edge to another orgasm. Not as intense as the first but still strong enough to leave me gasping all over again, clutching Ron's shoulders as I hold him close to me, my body convulsing around him. 

When I'm done, he collapses onto the bed beside me. "That was amazing." I confess, catching my breath. 

Ron's equally out of breath as he says, "Yeah. At least now we know what all the hype about sex is about."

I roll onto my side, grinning up at him as I lay my head on his chest. I love this man so much. I did when I was younger and I do again now. Or maybe I never stopped. Maybe those feelings were always there and while I was Theo I always did my best to ignore them. 

But now, feels like a good time as any to confess those feelings to him. "Ron?"

He hums in acknowledgement. I take a deep breath. 

"I love you."

He grins down at me. It's the widest, goofiest grin I've ever seen on him. 

"I love you too, y/n."

~ THE END ~