Good Morning

I wake up to the sound of Alex snoring in my ear, and I open my eyes. Silently glaring at him, but smile at how cute he looks right now. I gently kiss him on the forehead and I quietly get out of his grip.

Replacing myself with one of the fluffy pillows as he snuggled up to it instead of me. As I laugh, walking to the closet. Finding clothes there already and I change into a long-sleeved gray dress, no shoes. I then make my way out of the room and into the huge kitchen.

I begin to look in the fridge and get things out for breakfast. Cooking some bacon, eggs, pancakes, toast, and possibly some fresh fruit salad. I was just beginning to make the bacon and eggs, they were done with them when Tessa walked into the kitchen, smiling.

"Good morning, Elanor. How are you this morning? How are you feeling?" I smiled and started to mix the batter for the pancakes.

"Fine, better than yesterday. Could you set these done on the table, and also set the table for me, please." I asked.

Tessa grabbed the food, placing it in the center of the dining table. Then grabbing plates and silverware.

"Soo, Tessa... How have you and Adam been? You haven't talked about you guys that much." I questioned.

Tessa laughed, getting done setting the table. She then began to make the fruit salad, cutting everything up. "Okay, this and that. Calm, happy life. Adam was beginning to start talking about settling down when we're done with all of this stuff. Possibly start a family." She said a lovely, dreamy smile on her face.

I just smiled at her words, wondering if Alex and I would ever have that moment in the near future. When I was interrupted from my thinking when I heard a door shut.

Then the flash of a figure grabbing Tessa and swinging her around the room. I watched as they kissed and then Tessa returned back to cutting the fruit. I was done flipping the pancakes. Setting them done on the table.

I looked around, wondering where Alex would be. I walked back into our room and slowly opening the door. It was still dark in the room, and Alex was still in bed. The bed covers covering him, and his snoring could still be heard from underneath the blankets.

I climbed up next to him, straddling his waist while snuggling into his warm chest. And I felt his hands slowly wrap around my waist. I smiled and then started to get off of him when he held me where I was. I laughed, grabbing his hands, trying to free myself. His eyes slowly opened, warm brown eyes staring at me lovingly.

I leaned down pecking his lips gently. I tried to then push away, but he just pulled me closer to him. I gave into his soft lips, having them travel down to my neck. Having myself relax a little bit when jumped off quickly.

Skipping over to the door, "Come on, Alex. If you want any more, you will have to wait until after breakfast." I winked at him, skipping out of the door.

Suddenly, I heard a loud thud and a growl. I laughed as I made it to the dining room, grabbing a chair next to Tessa. So Adam and Alex had to sit next to each other.

I looked around confused, "Where is Ethan?" I asked.

Tessa looked over at me, "I sent him back to the castle. To keep an eye on our parents." She answered.

I then heard another growl, but much closer. I didn't dare look at Alex, knowing he was mad. Seeing Adam was already grabbing food and so was Tessa. I finally look up to see Alex glaring at me, and giving me you are so getting it later look. I just winked again and ate my food.

Soon, we were all done, cleaning up dishes and wondering what we are going to do for the rest of the day.

*Please Vote or Comment*