Drugged

Bart hadn't been worried when Jaime had been captured by Captain Cold. He knew Jaime would be okay until he got there. And he was.

Bart ran back to base with Jaime on his back.

That's when Bart became worried. Jaime, still in his Blue Beetle armor, hugged Bart tightly.

"Hermano!" Jaime said in an odd voice. "Bart! Pretty--PRETTY speedster." Jaime grabbed Bart's face and brought it close to his.

"Blue?" Bart asked.

"My wovey lovey speedster." Blue continued.

"Oh no. Captain cold must of drugged you. So not crash." Bart said, Jaime still holding his face.

"I love you so much ese." Jaime said. "Sosososososososososososososososososo muuuuuuuuuuuuch."

"R-really?" Bart asked, his long-standing crush on Jaime pumping into his veins.

"Ah-huh. I looooooove you Barty baby." Jaime purred. "You are sooooooooooo crash, cariño."

"I um..." Bart squeaked. He sorta felt bad if he took advantage of Jaime's feelings in this way. BUT it wasn't like he had pushed him into talking about them so...

"I was looking at some fanart the other day and I noticed something: flower headbands." He took Jaime's hands. "Wanna make some?"

"Ehhhhh!" Jaime said. "And spend time with my speeeeeedster! Of course Mi amooooooooor!"

Early the next morning, Jaime, the drug out of his system, is surprised to find himself in Bart's arms and surrounded by thousands of floral headbands.

"Wha--" Jaime said.

"We're boyfriends now Hermano, good night." Bart said.

"What?" Jaime asked. How did Bart know he liked him? Wait! How did they get to this stage? Not that he is unhappy about it but...

I will explain Jaime Reyes Khaji-Da said but first, let me tell you about what each floral headband represents. The Impulse has ones for everyday of the year, anniversaries, holidays...the Impulse has really planned this out.

"I sure did." Impulse said as he leaned over to kiss Jaime.