Alternate part 7: repeels

When Bart found the other Quick Force members, they were already deep in a fight with the team.

Bart was about to join the battle when Batgirl jumped on him and caused him to call on the ground.

"Zatana now!" Batgirl shouted.

Zatana ran forward.

"Tirips fo erutuf, eltteb fo kinp, pleh su eerf ruo dneirf."

Suddenly, a ghostly figure stepped up to Bart.

The person was waring armor like Jaime but in pink. Her face wasn't covered and Jaime could see who it was: Kora.

"Hello Impulse." She said.

"I will kill you." Impulse said as he got up.

"You do in the future." Kora said. "But I know how to help you. The Quick Force triggered your sleeper program by using your greatest fear: being alone."

Images and voices went by in Bart's mind. Being locked in a small dark room. Speedz talking about his greatest fear. Getting drugged and disoriented. Being convinced by Timer his friends were dead or had forgotten about him.

"But they didn't, Impulse." Kora said. "They didn't leave you. They are here fighting for you."

And with those words, Bart's mind cleared. And any control quick force had over him vanished.

Quick as a whip, he ran to help the rest of the team catch Quick Force.

After they had been defeated, Bart was surprised to see Kora still there.

"How?" Bart asked.

"We learned from the computer chip that Kora had learned the fix to your sleeper programming," Zatana explained. "But she never wrote it down so we decided to call her using my powers when we learned you had captured Blue Beetle."

Suddenly, Kora began to fade.

"Tell Jaime I love him." Kora said as she faded away.

"Wow!" Bart said. "Oh gosh, Blue!"