Her Need In Me

Key so you know whos who:

Jiro: "{Hi}"

Denki: "-Hi-"

Shoto: "|Hi|"

Momo: "Hi"

Mina: "=Hi="

Uraraka: "+Hi+"

Tsuyu: "\Hi\"

Deku: "<Hi>"

Bakugou: "(Hi)"

Sero: "~Hi~"

Text: Hi

--------------------------------------------

Momo's POV

The first time I really knew that she needed me was back when we were first years. Denki had invited Kyoka, Mina, Sero and I to a party one of his older friends was organising. A couple hours had gone by since I had last seen her. I was sat by the kitchen watching Mina flirting with one of the guys when I heard a familiar yell... "Jiro!"

I sprung to my feet rushing towards the main source of noise. Jiro was sat on the floor hands over her ears as tears streamed down her face, A group of men standing around her. I felt a serge of anger run throughout my body as I rushed towards my friend. I pushed through the group of men that stood around, trying my best to get to Jiro. She sat there shaking and I felt my anger grow once again and I snapped... "WHAT DID YOU DO!?". The group of men laughed at my anger and I felt tears prick my eyes, I couldn't let her down... But just as I started to make a staff I heard Sero. "~Lykie back off... Now~", The tone in his voice made the others scramble and I came back to reality, realising that Jiro was still sat shaking. I took her into my arms, I'd never seen her so scared before.  I tried to find out what had happened but all I could manage to get from her was muffled sobs...

Later Denki told me that Jiro had been overstimulated and the group of guys had found it funny. "Overstimulated?" I asked, Denki smiled before explaining to the best he could "-Jiro has Autism, I don't know why it happens but it just does-". I spent the rest of my week nonstop researching Autism..

And thats when I knew I wouldn't give up on her...