Part One

Key so you know whos who:

Jiro: "{Hi}"

Denki: "-Hi-"

Shoto: "|Hi|"

Momo: "Hi"

Mina: "=Hi="

Uraraka: "+Hi+"

Tsuyu: "\Hi\"

Deku: "<Hi>"

Bakugou: "(Hi)"

Sero: "~Hi~"

Text: Hi

In head: #Hi#

--------------------------------------------

Some things you need to know:

The students live in a place more like a bit apartment rather then the dorms that they live in in the show

Denki is Gay

--------------------------------------------

*2 Years later*

Momo's POV

No matter how hard I try I can't get that image out of my head..
Kyoka and I have been dating for around 2 weeks now but that's not what has been on my mind for the past month. One month since I gave her my hoodie... One month since I saw her get off to it... I feel dirty for what I saw, What I stood watching instead of closing the door...

I awoke to the sound of my alarm, opening my eyes to the sun shining through the window. I quickly sat up, trying to rub the tiredness out of my eyes before standing shakily and pulling on my pjs. I stumbled towards the hallway, once outside of my room I saw Sero and Denki stood in front of the kitchen, chatting away. "Morning boys.." My voice was raspy and harsh from lack of use, "Is Kyoka awake?". The both of them shrugged, "Thanks for the help" I said, a soft laugh falling from my lips.

I started my way towards the door of Kyoka's room, knocking softly "Kyoka?". When I got no response I slowly opened the door, Kyoka lay on her bed fast asleep. I rested my hand against her head, she felt hot. "Kyoka?" I ran my hand through her hair as I spoke, not wanting to spook her awake "Kyoka, It's time to get up". She groaned, her hand pushing mine away, This was going to take awhile. I sighed "Kyoka please, You'll be late for training", she reached out her hands signalling me to hug her. "No Kyoka, not until you get up" I heard her huff, a protest to my words. I left the room, needing to get both of our stuff ready.

*Around 20 minutes later*

"-Morning Kyoka!-", I turned to face Denki. Kyoka stood by her door, rubbing her eyes. Kyoka put her hand up in a short wave before walking towards me and I felt her arms wrap around me fro behind "Morning Ky, Sleep well?". The only response I got was a hum of reassurance to my question, "{Hungry...}". I felt a smile form on my face, Kyoka was always the nicest in the morning. "Of course, The usual?", My question got another hum in response which I had learned to take tha as a yes. I felt her hands start to creep up my hoodie and the feeling making my face flush, "{Give}". I sighed and Kyoka stepped backwards. I took my hoodie off handing it to her and felt the cold air against my skin. Denki turned to Kyoka and I and laughed "-Nice bra Momo-". I chuckled, smile big on my face. Most people would of found Denki's comment strange, But it didn't bother me one bit since Denki had no intrest in girls. "Oh Denki, how nice of you" I smiled before turing back towards the stove,  starting to cook food for Kyoka.

Once I had finished cooking I plated it up and brought it to the table where Kyoka sat "Here you go Ky",  Kyoka smiled at me before picking up the fork and knife that I had sat down next to her.

*After school*

I sat in my room, reading my favroute book when I heard a knock against my door, I turned my head to look at the door "Come in". The door opened slowly and Kyoka came into view, Her expression unreadible "Everything okay Ky?". She shook her head before closing the door and walking over to my bed. I put my book down opening my arms and she climbed into them, hugging me tightly. We sat in silence for a long time before I heard her muffled sobs, "What happened Ky?". Kyoka gave me no response and I felt my heart sink, I placed a kiss on her forehead and heard her crys start to stop. "Do you want to lie down?", I felt the small nodd she gave into my chest and picked her up, moving so that we where both lying down, her body ontop of mine. After an hour or two I heard her start to softly snore...