Part Seven

Key so you know whos who:

Jiro: "{Hi}"

Denki: "-Hi-"

Shoto: "|Hi|"

Momo: "Hi"

Mina: "=Hi="

Uraraka: "+Hi+"

Tsuyu: "\Hi\"

Deku: "<Hi>"

Bakugou: "(Hi)"

Sero: "~Hi~"

Kirishima: "*Hi*"

Text: Hi

In head: ##Hi##

--------------------------------------------

Momo's POV

Baby girl?.. Did she call me baby girl? But before I could think more on what she had said I was snapped out of my thoughts by the voice ##"Oh look, You made her cry again. Good one Momo"##. I looked up to see that Kyoka was in fact crying again, but this time she walked towards me. Kneeling at my feet and her fingers of the now forming scars "{Did you treat these at all Uraraka? They look really bad}". Uraraka looked at me and smiled, then looking back down at Kyoka who was now sat at my feet undoing the bandages on my right leg "+Well I tried my best, but from your reaction I don't think I did a very good job+". Kyoka and Uraraka chuckled and felt Kyoka's cold hand press against one of the still open cuts and I winced at the pain that shot up my leg, the noise made her look up at me, checking to see if I was okay "{Not really, This one still has bits of glass in it}". I watched through lidded eyes as Uraraka's face flooded with embarrassment "+Really?! Oh my god, I'm so sorry Momo!+". I gave her a pained smile as Kyoka started to pry out shards of glass from my wounds, "{Could you check my room for some more bandages?}". Uraraka's face twisted with confusion before she realised Kyoka's need for storing bandages in her room "{Don't worry, They're old. I was clean}". The tone in her voice as she emphasised on the word "was" made my heart tear in two. I know she hadn't meant to say it like she had for her face after saying it was filled with a look of sorry as she looked up at me "{They should be in the bottom draw of my wardrobe}". Uraraka came back with bandages after quite some time and Kyoka starting on treating my leg, making sure she didn't hurt me too much. It took around about an hour before Kyoka was happy enough to stop playing around with how she rapped my leg "{Does it feel any better?}". I watched her face twist with a pained look of anger when I didn't respond, But who knows what I might say to hurt her this time? She sighed heavily before standing and without another word she left..

Hours later I stood to my feet, feeling my legs cramp up from a mix of lack of movement and pain. But I made my way towards the door of my room and opened it, making my way towards Kyoka's room. The pain in my legs almost made me collapse at her door but I managed to grab the door frame just before my knees buckled. I had no idea if she would be awake at this time but all I could do was hope my effort wasn't waisted. I opened the door to find Kyoka sitting on her bed, head in her knees. I felt my legs buckled under me once again and the noise of me grabbing the door made her look up at me. Her face was messy from the tears that fell down her face, I stumbled my way over to her bed, shutting the room door behind me. My legs gave out and I fell onto the floor, my legs hitting the hard ground and I let out a wince of pain. Kyoka quickly tried to help me up but I pushed her hand away and pushed myself up, coming up onto the bed, kneeling and pulling her into a hug. Once I pulled away from the hug I felt Kyoka grab my face as she pulled me into a kiss, and as she did so I felt her pain and I felt my heart drop. "{I love you so much... I love you Momo}" before I had time to respond she pulled my into a kiss once again, The feeling of her cold hands climbing up the underside of my shirt...

and thats when I knew, She'd never give up on me...