Chapter 6

Chapter 6

~Disclaimer : guys, plz, I'm not even rich enough to buy the rights for Divergent, so it still belongs to Veronica Roth~

.:A/N - still sick and feeling like crap x3 I'm just updating because I've got to write exams in a few weeks so I won't be able to write much:.

Drea felt trapped in the crowd. She was desperately trying to escape her father's glare, scrambling to the front rows and using her elbows to shove people aside, earning a lot of bewildered glances from the Abnegation who noticed.

To cap it all they were moving down the stairs painfully slowly.
Drea felt like she was being suffocated by the amount of people around her. When they finally made it out of the building, she took a deep breath. /I have to get used to this if I want to make it through initiation.../. She looked up at the clear, blue sky, wondering if she'd made the right decision, when suddenly she bumped into someone and fell onto her bum.

"I'm so sorry!!" She got up, brushing off the dust. "Ah, it's okay." Drea was looking into the friendly face of a girl from Erudite. "Are you alright?"
Drea nodded "Yeah. I'm used to getting hurt." A smile spread across her face . "What about you?"
"I'm fine. Just watch where you're going, klutz!" The girl grinned cheekily. "I'm kidding." She chuckled.
"We should get going though, they're nearly around the corner! By the way, my name's Antonia." "Drea." She spluttered, slightly out of breath due to running after the Abnegation.

"Hey, I thought you were Dauntless, why are you out of breath??" Antonia snickered once they caught up with the others. Drea huffed. "I am not that..sporty. I didn't belong there, that's also why I left." "But Abnegation? You're, like, the first Dauntless ever to join Abnegation!" Drea shrugged. "Why did you join Abnegation?"
Antonia's playful expression turned blank. "...I...don't know...I just felt like it." Drea rose an eyebrow but didn't say anything. One of the older Abnegation walked towards them. "You should really be quiet. Don't you know it's considered selfish to disturb other people by talking loudly?" He said in a hushed voice. Drea looked at the ground and shook her head. "Sorry..."

After a while they arrived at a big, grey building. "This must be where the initiates sleep." A boy from Candor said in a very obnoxious tone. He quickly was silenced by a glare from another Abnegation, though it didn't stop him from snickering quietly. "I'm Tom." He whispered as he turned towards Drea and Antonia, stretching out his Hand. "My name's Antonia." Antonia said cheerfully, gladly shaking hands with the Candor. Drea however was a little more hesitant.
"Drea. Uh...nice to meet you."